116 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dollhouse 1x00 Echo (Unaired Pilot)

Not a bad episode the mission this time was to find out what Paul Ballard knows but he made her and he pulled a gun on her but she took the gun and shot him but not killing him

Reply 99#99 gyki98's post

Yes great episode but ten years in the future nice trick with the girl shooting the man and putting the gun in the hand of the guy in the chair and then screaming

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

I was confused at the start of this episode it felt like i was watching a different show but 8 minutes in i got it and it was good episode but rather disturbing to think what future involve this technology people losing their personality

i hope they don't continue i rather they fill gap between the episode for next season. This would been a good series ending for the show

Well when firts I saw the story I was happy, but then the writers couldnt make any new line, any new intresting, original idea in the story. It become boring for me

Episode 1: Ghost

Fantastic pilot episode, Eliza does fantastic work portraying three different people and is particularly impressive as 'Miss Penn the hostage negotiator. The kidnapping job was very good, the part with Miss Penn causing the kidnappers to shoot each other was good but it was a bit overkill by Sierra killing the last kidnapper, I did find it strange as to why they would implant Echo with such a traumatic memory, the ending with somebody watching a video of Echo with dead bodies in the room was brilliant, just from this episode I get the feeling that Paul Ballard is going to be a problem.

Episode 2: The Target

Brilliant episode, I loved all the flashback moments in this episode as it sort of gave us more info on the background of Boyd and Echo, The role reversal between Boyd and Echo in the woods was great, the sub plot with Paul is very good, I liked the idea of having Echo hunted by a deranged Richard allot and Boyd sort of being a guardian angel for Echo is good, I do like the connection that is growing between Boyd and Echo, I think the Dollhouse is going to have to do a better job of screening clients from now on, Topher is a great character but I am still waiting to gain some insight on his character.

Episode 3: Stage Fright

A very good episode but something is still missing, they are neglecting the Alpha story which was sort of brought up in the previous episode, I really liked the case/job in this episode as I would never of guessed what Rayna was up to, I did like how Echo got the job done in the end, My favourite part of this episode has to be the connection between Echo and Sierra while they are on the job/case, overall a very good episode. The only bad thing I can really say about Dollhouse at the moment is that they are neglecting the Alpha storyline, I like how Victor turns out to be a Doll which is while he is not being any help to Paul.

Episode 4: Gray Hour

This was probably the best episode so far this season, the case/job in this episode was brilliant but It was interesting if  Sierra who ended up being implanted with the same personality as Echo had met, was it me or did anyone else know straight away that Alpha was behind remote wiping Echo, I found it funny when Echo who was in the middle of the robbery ended up knowing nothing as she had been wiped, Sierra did a great job of helping Echo get the job done, I still think they need to do more with the Alpha storyline.

Episode 5: True Believer

This for me was by far best and weirdest episode of Dollhouse, Topher is becoming quite the funny man of dollhouse at the moment, I love how Eliza plays Echo and all her different characters, Echo was brilliant at playing somebody else and I would have to say who she played in this episode is the best character yet, the Victor problem was just plain funny, Laurence is a nasty person, Paul is getting closer to Echo which could mean trouble, I don't know who is more trouble Paul or Laurence.

Episode 6: Man On The Street

This was a quite brilliant episode but not as good as the last episode, finding out Mellie is a doll to keep an eye on Paul was a great, Paul is learning too much information about the dollhouse and got to meet Echo in person not once but twice, the talk Paul and Joel had was a good part of this episode, Hearn was one sick man,  my favourite part is all the video recordings of what people on the street think of the dollhouse. The scene with Paul and Echo near the end was brilliant. Mellie killing Hearn was great.

Episode 7: Echoes

This was a very good episode, Topher as the start of this episode was hilarious, I loved how Victor was in charge while on assignment with Laurence and other Dolls, Laurence was good with the way he acted on and off the drug, Echo was brilliant in this episode but the whole flashbacks was annoying but I did kind of like how we found out why Caroline become a doll, Sam was good in this episode as he helped Echo but in the end Sam was a bad guy so Echo caught him, Adelle and Topher were brilliant and funny as they both got effected and I also liked Mellie too with the way she acted. The ending with Adelle and Sam was great.

Episode 8: Needs

This was a great episode and was the most interesting episode so far this season, the dolls are having allot of glitches of late, what was great about this episode was the background information we sort of got on all the dolls, I liked how Echo, Victor, Sierra and Mellie worked together to try and escape, Echo going back and causing trouble was brilliant but Topher is a complete coward,  I am still finding Paul rather annoying for some reason, the ending of this episode was brilliant and Boyd is great in his role.

Episode 9: A Spy In The House Of Love

This was a great episode, the start of this episode was very cool, the whole Idea of their being a spy inside the dollhouse was a great storyline, Echo actually asking to help find the spy was great, Ballard is completely obsessed with the dollhouse, Mellie who was bugged gave Ballard some information, I like how they kept showing us everyone's imprints and what they did after they got their imprint, finding out Victor's client was DeWitt was great and a shock. Dominic being the spy was a total shock. Echo and Sierra were brilliant at being spies. The ending of this episode was brilliant.

Episode 10: Haunted

This was another great episode, Echo having a dead clients memory put in her was a great storyline, Boyd did a pretty good job as head of security, Echo/Margaret investigating and solving her own murder was great, Nick the son being found out to be the killer was a shock, the family all being suspects was good, the talk Margaret and her son had was my favourite part, Topher and Sierra was a very good little side story and allot of fun to watch, Ballard gets somebody else to believe him about the dollhouse was good. Mellie and Ballard were weird. The ending minutes were great.

Episode 11: Briar Rose

This was a very good episode, that Susan kid at the start was some troubled kid, the way Ballard was treating Millie was completely wrong, Echo did a great job of helping with that trouble youth Susan, Ballard finally finding the Dollhouse with some help from Stephen after searching for it all season was great and builds up for the season finale, what Ballard and Stephen did while inside the Dollhouse was exciting, the fight scene with Boyd and Ballard was unbelievable, finding out Stephen is Alpha and why Echo was not harmed by Alpha was great, the ending of this episode was brilliant.

Episode 12: Omega

I thought this was a brilliant season finale, I liked most of the scenes with Echo and Alpha, Echo attacking Alpha was great, I was in total shock when Saunders is revealed as a Doll, we got tons of background information in this episode on Alpha and Saunders/Whisky's past, we also got some info on Echo before she was a Doll, Ballard and Boyd worked well finding Alpha and saving Echo was good, the things Alpha did on the outside was disturbing, Ballard getting November/Millie released from her contract was a nice thing to do, the ending of this episode was very good.

116 123456
Thread