Thread
Printable Version

American Dad General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

American Dad General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About American Dad

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-25-2015 17:08 ]

My all time favorite when it comes that type of genre ( simpsons, family guy, etc.) It sucks how no one I know likes it and prefers Family guy instead. I personally loved it from the first episode. The alien's selfishness has gotta be priceless and Stans dumbness is what spices up every episode. I can just imagine a real person in such character.

I prefer this over family guy. I caught a few episodes of this on MTV Germany but the undubbed is WAY better.

i love this show but family guy is better but simpsons arent.

Reply 4#4 gyki98's post

its about time simpsons put an end to the show. i got to season 5 and couldn't take it anymore.

Stan

I like Stan over Peter. As charaters I like stan a lot more, he is somewhat intelligent and at some things very capble. Whereas peter is a complete boob, which although is funnier can be less interesting. What I particularly like about stan is that he is a gun toting die hard republican. Which catalysts well with his bleeding heart, tree hugging liberal daughter.
LAPSUS CALUMNI-Slip of the Pen

It is a really fun show- I like that goldfish too. I'm German so I really had to laugh....

Its from the same guy  who makes Family Guy

General Discussion- American Dad

its a very good show.i cant wait for new eps

i agree its very funny

i really like roger.hes like the bender of american dad.

i also like the one who plays roger

Season 4 Episode 1

I loved this episode because it is a prime example of American Dad's "zany" nature, which often is zanier than Family Guy. The concept of Steve turning into a toddler and then an 80-year-old was your traditional ridiculous plot with American Dad and that's what makes it so great. I found myself laughing frequently. Roger never ceases to get old and his woe about his neglected birthday was an entertaining subplot.

makes me laugh
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Nice comedy show

Thread