Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 "Fresh Blood"

Just a flying update. I think it was a pretty slow episode right up until the end which was brilliant. Lines us up nicely for the Finale. Pity we have to wait 2 weeks though :-(

I loved Eric's tender moment with Pam.  She obviously knew the full plan and hence why she got upset. In her eyes (but we know it won't be the case) it may be the last time she sees her maker.

Ah I knew Eric hadn't sold out on Sookie. Wasn't that the sweetest look he gave her right before Russell ruined the moment and bit her, lol.

Hopefully Sookie will see the sacrifice Eric made and forgive him. I think she's less likely to forgive Bill this time around which will line up perfectly for Season 4.

So what will happen out in the Sun? Clearly Eric is much younger than Russell and we know older vampires burn up more quickly but I've a feeling that's not going to be the end of Russell......

I have to say Jason, Sam's, Lafayette and Tara's storyline just didn't interest me in this episode one bit.

Poor Arlene, that baby is a "strong little critter" for sure!

Reply 85#85 shinny's post

Well this episode was just...hummm.  

Jason/Girl:  Glad she's a panther person.  She's hotter as a cat though!! hahah

Tara had a good role.  Enjoyed her.   She's grieving and tha'ts plus that it's going on a for a couple episodes since it's like 1 or two days at a time.  Andy's arm cast though has been on the whole season.  I wonder if it's really broken. Hmmm

Russell is just histerical!  I love that guy.  Ugly, short, old as crap and Crazy to boot.  good times.  I heart him!!  haha

Okay so the car scene with Sook/Bill.  Blah blah blah.....they discuss stuff...blah blah blah

arlene/terry: (crazy wiccan chick.  Yeah she's an interesting character and really OLD looking.  Weird
."Strong little critter' indeed!! hahahahahahha

Jason:  Not really sure what's up with Jason and his addiction with the Football Kid.  Kinda sad.  He's really jonesing for a look at the past.

What's up with Lafayette??  the weird people he see's.  Jesus' turning into the scarey head thing.  All just...trippy.

The king and Eric.  i hope sookie will be able to see the Why of the situation and not just the effect of it.  Maybe forgiveness is in her future, but not for a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time I"m sure.  I agree with Shinny.  Good line up for season 4
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments :-) 9-13-2010 04:02
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I think our witch lady tricked arlene. Now she has a demon Child, before he was probably just fine!

What La La saw has to do with Jesus's Grandfather. and Jesus is hiding something for sure. Crystal is not very pretty I agree. Maybe Jason will ask her to just stay in panther form. Can't wait to see the fall out of that relationship as we know he doesn't really love any girl.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 9-13-2010 04:03

Wow i still can't believe Tara and Sam that was disturbing. I really don't like Jesus because it look like Lafayette is getting a warning to stay away from him. I agree this episode set finale quite well.

I liked Eric plan but isn't he stronger than Eric so why couldn't be drag them back to the shade?.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 9-13-2010 04:03

Jason (Jason/Crystal) I loved it when he went to that guy and told him that V is illegal and not good and all. Despite the fact that he took it himself before. He really learned a lesson. The Crystal part...well I don't know what I should say about it. I mean I find it cute...the Jason Crystal scenes are really cute but I don't know where this is going

Sam: Wow, he gotten a really bad mood in this episode.

Arlene/Terry: I understand that Arlene wants to get rid of the baby. It's really understandable but I do understand Terry's side as well and it seems like the baby is really going to be born and it's gonna be a special baby.

Eric/Sookie/Bill/Pam/Russel: Wow, what a scene. I was shocked and excited at the same time. I mean poor Sookie. I felt really bad for her but in the end I love Eric's plan. Wow he's really gonna sacrifice himself to get rid of Russel and that is really the only way to do so. I wonder how he's gonna survive that.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments :-) 9-13-2010 04:04

3x12 (Finale) "Evil is Going On"

I have to say this was such a disappointing Finale. The only bit that I enjoyed was Bill burying Eric only for him to come back later and let Sookie know everything.

Besides that is was pretty crappy to be honest.

I did love Crusty Russell and his taunting of Sookie.

Reply 90#90 shinny's post

Yes i have to agree it was disappointing but there some moments i really enjoy like Bill trying bury Eric he should done a better job at least put sliver around his neck like he did to Russell. The clif-hanger of where sookie went was a bit lame we all know where she went but it will be interesting to see how any of them will find her.

Reply 90#90 shinny's post

I liked the part when Eric let Sookie know everything but was surprised about their first meeting other than that it was an average season finale

Thread