Thread
Printable Version

Star Trek: Enterprise Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Star Trek: Enterprise Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss the show here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:22 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Personally i didn't find this as good the TNG or voyager it just felt completely wrong IMO.

ENTERPRIZE

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE ENTERPRIZE IF YOU LIKED THE OTHERS. FIRST THERE IS THE WONDERFUL IRONY THAT THOUGH CHRONOLOGICALLY IT TAKES PLACE BEFORE ALL THE OTHERS, IT HAS THE BEST CG WORK AND SPECIAL EFFECTS. IT ALSO NICE LOOKING PHASERS, NOT THOSE WEIRD LOOKING TV REMOTES THEY USE ON ALL THE OTHER SERIES. ALSO IT EXPLAINS SO MUCH BACKGROUND, LIKE HOW THE HUMANS AND KLINGONS GOT OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT. I MEAN IT IS THE ENTERPRIZE A, CHRISTOPHER PIKE AND JAMES KIRK HAD THE ENTERPRIZE B. ENTERPRIZE C WAS CAPTAINED BY SOMEONE WHO GOT IS DESTROYED BY ROMULANS AT THE KLINGON KITEMIR OUTPOST, WHICH WAS THE "BLOOD SACRIFICED" NECESSARY TO THE FEDERATION TO GET A PEACE TREATY WITH THE KLINGON EMPIRE. PICARD HAD THE ENTERPRIZE D AND GOT IT DESTROYED IN THE NEXT GENERATION MOVIE. AND THEN HE GOT THE ENTERPRIZE E.
LAPSUS CALUMNI-Slip of the Pen

Reply 3#3 Tigernach's post

Well i don't know it just gap between last show and this, it had potential and i did watch all the episode when it aired but it was missing something-i agree some bits were better because advances in filming but on the whole i felt writing was poor. there were few good episodes but looking at as a whole show i have say i didn't find it interesting.

he's not picard

STAR TREK CAPTAINS

TO BE HONEST, IT IS DIFFICULT TO COMPARE CAPTAINS FROM KIRK'S PEROID AND POST WITH CAPTAINS AFTER KIRKS TIME. IN PICARD'S TIME ON, STAR FLEET SEEMS TO HAVE BECOME VERY PROLIFIC. IN PICARD'S TIME THERE ALMOST ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER STAR FLEET SHIP IN HAILING RANGE. BUT THAT IS NOT HOW IT WAS WITH ARCHER AND KIRK. THEY WERE ON THEIR OWN, ARCHER KNEW FOR A FACT THAT HE WAS ALONE OUT THERE, AND WITH KIRK, THERE WAS SIMPLY NEVER ANYONE AROUND.

[ Last edited by Tigernach at 7-18-2008 08:26 ]
LAPSUS CALUMNI-Slip of the Pen

i just have to say that i ahve just finished watching all 4 seasons of this show and i thought it was brilliant. i cant really compare it to the original series as i have only seen a few episodes and a couple of the movies because i cant find the series online lol. but i agree with everything tigernach said lol.

Thread