Thread
Printable Version

New Amsterdam Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

New Amsterdam Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ok, so I have a lot to say about the 2 episodes that I have seen so far; but I couldn't find anywhere to discuss it. So, I created this thread. If this thread is too general, we can break it up and make a thread per episode. Besides, other people discussing future episodes might produce spoilers for some of us who haven't seen them. Let me know what you think. Once we resolve that, I'll start discussing away.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:40 ]

Yeah, I saw. Its just that I found it hard trying to keep myself from reading other people's comments about future episodes while I attempted to talk about the first and second episodes. Thank you anyway.

Reply 3#3 nye87's post

use this thread as a spoiler free discussion

I have seen all episodes now and while I was a bit reserved at first- it totally grew on me and I like this one a lot. I hope it does get another season. It has potential, I like the balance of case and personal stuff.

Reply 5#5 Teachergirl's post

I don't think it will get a second season but i could be wrong

you really need patience for show to grow on you but your right every episode you learn something new about john past.

I hope they do decide to continue- there's potential and I like all the details about new york too

I'm hoping FOX will be generous...got wind that The Sarah Connor Chronicles is renewed officially for a second season... Jezebel James has bit the dust and  Canterbury's Law may be heading to the dumpster... However, I have faith in New Amsterdam... This could turn into something... We'll see in approx. 3 weeks when upfronts come...new shows to buzz about... Hopefully, when the new ones come, VIP gets them early on instead of in the middle of the season... Well, we can at least enjoy NA with what we have...

Reply 8#8 redsoxpatriot30's post

i kind of like Canterbury's Law at first it was awful but than it got interesting

I haven't checked it out yet- there are so many new shows and all my favourites have caught up again- but I guess there's always the long break in summer with no new episodes for my regular ones- I plan to really catch up then.

Reply 10#10 Teachergirl's post

it's not a bad show

Thread