Thread
Printable Version

Joan Of Arcadia Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Joan Of Arcadia Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Joan Of Arcadia Season 1-2 Here

I'm so glad this show got added, i want give member time to watch this before i start discussing it.

Season 2 Comment

This season is even more interested more moral situation but warning don't watch episode 8 of this season it really sad episode so get tissues out.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:30 ]

Season 2 Comment

i've just finished the second season i can't believe wait 3 years to see it but i have say i was disappointed by way it ended i mean leave it on a clif-hanger which will never get resolved , i knew that when i watched but i can see why fans are upset

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:28 ]

Season 1 Comment

Well i've seen a lot of teen show i have say this one really takes the biscuit because unbelievable i mean the thought that god is walking among as as normal people really surprises me but i got say i liked end of season 1 when it hit point she was imagining it. That even put doubt in my mind

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:27 ]

Season 2 Comment

I'm very disappointed they didn't do a third season...they could have at least come back with a few episodes to keep us from hanging

Reply 3#3 goaliesbear's post Season 2 Comment

i know but nothing we can do

Season 2 Comment

They were setting it up for a really good third season.  I am so upset that it has ended.  I do not think though that I was so surprised as the first few of season 2 weren't that great and this is the time when ratings count, when initial thoughts are being made about renewal.

Thread