Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 3

At first I wasn't too excited about this episode. It reminded me too much about previous Ronon episodes and it was obvious even before Reunion aired that the Satedans were not to be trusted. Evenso it turned out great. I loved the scene with Carter and Teal'c. It was also very funny that McKay thought that he was going to be the new leader of Atlantis. It was good to see that they did show the SGC this time. The SGC is a important location and to ignore it would be quite dumb. The action was good, I like the overall plot and the struggle within the group of Satedans was well written and well acted. I think that Carter will be a great leade

Episode 4

At least the writers know how to write an entertaining filler episode. This was a good episode. It starts with Sheppard touching this crystal thing that gets inside him, then spreads to Teyla. She starts having bad dreams about Sheppard, but it is really the energy thing that is causing it. It spreads all around the team and the base until it finally gets stuck in Rodney (of all people). They hook him up to this dream sharing device thing (I knew from the beginning that something from SG-1 would come into play, but it took them longer to realize it) and Sheppard ends up helping him, but the energy thing transfers to Sheppard. Sheppard is fighting himself until Rodney intervenes and helps to save him. They trap the energy thing back in its crystal and take it back to the planet. This episode was very entertaining and had funny moments.

Reply 162#162 gabsimom's post

OK, it took me long enough, but I finally finished season 5.  The finale felt a bit anti-climactic for me.  The episode Vegas (which I dubbed CSI: Atlantis even before seeing that was the working title) was alright and set up the finale, but I wasn't overly keen on it.  

I like Ronon w/control room girl...glad he finally found a match, and as odd a couple as they seem, Keller & Rodney are good.

Loved seeing Amanda Tapping (majorly preggers, though they hid fairly well).  

I haven't checked the other threads yet, but is there news on when the movie will be?  As Tina said, we were left with a lot of questions, and I'm already jonesing for my next SG fix.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 164#164 waterlilybarb's post

At this point in the game, I doubt the movie will happen.  I've seen the whole series too and a bit disapointed it had to end.  I really enjoyed my SG fix.  Universe isn't doing it for me.  When someone hears about the movie, maybe they'll post something on here.

Great ep. Didn't care for Vegas too much though.  Would love to have seen more Keller/Rodney action though.  Great pair.  Odd...but great.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread