Thread
Printable Version

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 116#116 shinny's post

It's the original skynet basic system now needs john henry to envolve

2x21 "Adam Raised A Cain"

Wow, I was totally blind sided by Derek's death. I can't believe it, that he's actually dead. I think the way they did it was better than having him go out the "hero" - It had more of a shock impact ! Still, I'm going to miss his character. He was buried in the same area as his brother, but not as his brother. Sad.

Then Sarah is apprehended so it's just Cameron and John now and they will become closer than ever.

The more we see of John Henry the more we see that he is not the bad side of Skynet. He's the side that respects humans and Savannah has a lot to do with that, much to Catherine's dislike. She'd have preferred if Savannah did not come home.

I thought this was a great episode.

Reply 118#118 shinny's post

most people would but i wasn't because i heard he got a new show coming i suspect something would happen to him, but the rest of episode was very interesting I'm also starting to like john henry you kind bad he couldn't help savanna.  suddenly they arrive out of the blue

Reply 118#118 shinny's post

this ep was great.i liked the randomness in dereks death.cant wait for finale

Reply 120#120 gyki98's post

it happen so fast

omg they killed derek! very surprising and final.  it took me off gaurd, john didn't even get to say goodbye.  it was just one shot to the head - bang that's it.  WOW.

great episode!  but the wy their killing off characters i'm not sure if they even think they'll get renewed!  and who called the cops on Sarah?  i guess it had to be catherine?!?!  can't wait to see what happens next week.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

season 2

Just finished watching season 2. I'm sad that they're not going to continue. Season 2 was so much better than season 1. It was just getting started. The last episodes of season 2 were great. I guess I have to use my imagination of what happens next...
I'm surprised that no-one has made any comments about the last and final episode. What did you think?

reply 123#123

i agree i actually sent a note to the network fox i went online and asked why they did this i got back a blank answer cant even remember what it said, when i first heard of this show i thought what a pile of .... but then i caught an episode of the second season and changed my mind thank god for tv-video and viptv so i could watch every thing from the begining i think if loads of people contact fox asking to make another season it would have to be i guess atleast 1 million they would conside it, i know i did my part by voicing my oppion

Thread