Thread
Printable Version

Everwood Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Everwood Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

As always, feel free to start threads of relevance about the show.  If you just want to chat about the show in general, here's the place to do it.  Have fun and enjoy!

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:20 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

I just watched Season 1, episode 1 of EVERWOOD  and I loved it.   It is a great family show that people of all ages will enjoy.  It's the type of show that makes you feel good inside after your done watching it.  I recommend it highly.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 2#2 penny3760's post

same here i watch all 3 season start watch last season next week

Reply 2#2 penny3760's post

It is a great family show.  They cover a lot of issues, especially since it is about a single father raising a teenaged boy and a pre-teen girl entering her teenaged years.  I caught this show a couple years ago when they replayed the series from the beginning on ABC family and was very sad when it ended.

Reply 4#4 imarielle626's post

i was lucky to catch this show during my summer holidays certainly help me to get up in the morning.

I loved this show when it first started, but leaving for college made me miss most of the series (didn't have this back then).  So I'm glad to find it here and get a chance to see it from start to finish!

Reply 6#6 themegababe's post

Feel free post any comments

I like that the show has Everwood as centre with recurring storylines showing you the community- it is very nice and you sure get drawn into it. I am a small town girl myself so this deals with family issues and stuff I can relate to- plus it is not that sugar coated and deals with serious issues in a very humane way. There are funny things and very serious things.

Well i'm guessing next week this will get moved good thing i caught with last season

I watched these when they first aired, but I've just watched the first 20 episodes again.

Love this TV series. Glad I get to experience all again.

Reply 10#10 beetlebmarks's post

yes it was great family show i like fact story-line were quite realistic and great drama espically Andy and his son

Thread