Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Which leaves the rest of them in danger and he would never be forgiven if one of the dies of is badly hurt because of him

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

He trying do them a favour by scare that drug dealer off

The Killing Moon

Well Nathan is missing and Haley think Dan was responsible but i knew he burnt down the his place and i think money is insurance but looking next week preview it look like it has nothing to do with Dan after all . I also liked how this it explains what happens at start of first episode of the season with all the situations caused it to happened was great

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Chuck walking in on Chase with Chris's girlfriend was amusing but his face when she kissed Chris was priceless but that plant she gave Haley with cockroaches was evil but her revenge after the note on the car was great

9x06 Catastrophe And The Cure

About time Chris confronted Chase about Tara but only after Brooke let it slip and Dan enlisting Julian's help in his search for Nathan should be interesting

Last Known Surroundings

Well that surprised that cop knew about Nathan kidnapping i knew it was too good to be true and great to see Lucas back just so he could take Hailey's kid away but i would thought Jamie would liked to stay. .

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

Ok i am shocked at Clay's revelation

I really wasn't expecting that

HOW COULD HE FORGET THAT ?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

It was nice to see Lucas back and taking the kids away for now was probably the best thing and Brooke going face-to-face with Xavier was impressive but the saying he was doing it on the down low was suspicious

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Chase standing up to Chuck's dad  the first time was great but it looks like he went to far the second time and Haley having to identify the wrong body was still tragic, i liked the way Julian dealt with Xavier but what was he hopping would happen keep going to the cafe, Logan being Clay's son was a surprise

Every Breath Is A Bomb

Now this getting annoying you just knew they had give Brooke a storyline and bring back him but ending with him holding the baby was rather creepy.

Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will

Well Dan really came to the rescue and there was a surprise for Brooke but seriously what stupid thing to go empty car park and how exactly did other girl find Brooke ?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I hope Tara hiring Xavier bits her in the ass and one plumber would of been funny but four was childish, the end was creepy and Chuck coming to Chase's rescue when he faces consequences for defending him was nice

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I thought Dan using Julian and Chris Keller to attempt to rescue Nathan was crazy but making sure Julian was safe because of his family was nice and Chris using the car as a distraction was impressive, Brooke going to the car park was stupid and why Tara also went there was bizarre

Danny Boy

Well this was nice goodbye episode for Dan and it was great to see Keith again he really hasn't aged at all since the last time we seen him

Anyone Who Had A Heart

Well i can't believe we are almost end of the series but giving Brooke parent a happy ending was ridiculous but i loved it when she walked in on them that was best part of the episode.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Good episode title and nice flashback episode while Dan's life hangs in the balance but bringing Keith back was great way to end Dan's life

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Oh! my God Brooke walking in on her parents was amusing but i wonder what was on the pages she ripped out of her diary and what Julian said to her dad was great, Logan giving Quinn his ring after Clay's proposal was nice

One Tree Hill

Well it's time for me to do a series finale review of this show, first of all I can believe how long this series lasted 9 Years which is a long time even for a teen show, for those of you who remember this show started in same year as The OC . That shows this series must of had some secret even Dawson creek only lasted 6 season so what made this series so popular i think answer to this were the characters on the show. This show had a bad guy Dan Scott and what he did certainly made this show appealing but it's the show good writing from the writer that give enough substance to actor to make this show successful.

The one thing i liked how character have been developed for most show as soon as the character finished high school the show would normally be over but creator was smart given them adult lives but using a time jumping passed high school into adult lives and this what made this series so great, was the ability to see how these character have changed from being teenager to parents.

Now i still not sure how i feel about last episode, the music break in between storyline was unique way to say goodbye to the show and end was nice touch. The message about dream is rather optimistic while it great to believe in it's the question can you achieve something you can and something you can't. I have enjoyed this show and i am going to miss it.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Quinn's face when Logan called her mom was priceless and a interesting way to end the show with a concert and the obvious flash backs

Thread