64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

1st anniversary of Friendvista (Updated on Feb.4)

Reply 60#60 lpulley33's post

You are most welcome. Pop along to our Welcome thread and pick up a couple of more points also look around this forum - it tells you all you need to know about how to get around the site and earn points.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Missed it.

points, points, points..

thank you for all the details that you are providing to your newbies like me.. i'm so excited to have points and somehow be a VIP member soOOOoonn, cause i really love watching tv series.. i've just notice here correct me if i'm wrong that all newbies can't even personalized there pix or page. so i have to be a non newbie (or what you cal it) before i can even personalized my pix or signature? thanks.

Reply 63#63 ndmontances's post

As a newbie you can choose an avatar of your choice (as long as it abides by forum rules) and you can add a signature - but only one with words. You can even pick a colour, font & size for your signature as long as you use Discuz code. Go to "Member's CP" (found at the top of the page) and on the left select "Edit Profile". To change your avatar or add a signature select "Customized Info". That will take you to where you need to go. I hope that proves helpful to you and I look forward o seeing you around the forum.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

64 1234
Thread