Thread
Printable Version

Big Shots Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Big Shots Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about Big Shots here

Karl-wow i have to say this is most interesting situation most people mistress usually try to advoid the guys husband but not Marla which put karl in most difficult situation i can't wait to see what happends when Wendy finds out   

James-it must be hard to find out your wife cheated on you but one thing good about his boss dying he can take over suppose he should be happy about that

Duncan,how the hell didn't he know that was a guy? still his relationship with his teenage daughter and ex-wife is intresting-it does seem he wants to faithful with her but it will be intresting to see what happends.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:36 ]

Episode 6

Just when you though you got everything figured out we find out duncan has a secret son that he doesn't even know-still feel bad for the daughter since she didn't know boy she fancied is her half-brother-this is going to certainly be interesting.

let me get this straight Karl wife Wendy can't have a child now she wants Marla(Kar's mistress) to be there surgate. i can't wait the ball to drop when wendy find out that Marla was Karl mistress. yes i know that Karl kind of broke it off with her but this put karl in a even more difficult position if Marla has their baby. i got hand it to the writer certainly know how keep audience interested. certainly better desperate housewives.

yes i continue chatting to myself.

Thread