Thread
Printable Version

Supergirl S4-E8 Bunker Hill Error

Supergirl S4-E8 Bunker Hill Error

The most recent episode of Supergirl is displaying an "error loading media: file could not be played" anytime I have clicked on it. Despite this error it has charged me now 5 times for watching this episode even though it has never actually played. Please fix this episode and refund me my points that have been taken. I am not the only person who has had this issue.

Thank You!

Reply 1#1 KealeyS's post

I just tested it, and you need to switch it to the HD version - in the loading bar. I'm not fast enough to click it before the error message, so I used the free 1st episode of the season to turn on HD, then tried the new episode. For the free episode, doing that brings up the error message, but it allows the new episode to play.

As for being charged 5 times, what does your ledger actually say? It should indicate the amount charged the first time (3 points for this show), then show as Paid for any subsequent attempts, if done within 24 hours. If you have actually been charged each time, please send a PM requesting reimbursement from lbjedward (that's LBJEDWARD, but in all lowercase letters).

I hope that helps.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread