Thread
Printable Version

My Favorites

My Favorites

How do I add shows to my favorties section? I can't keep searching for my shows as there isn't a daily updated list anymore

Reply 1#1 Sblaize's post

As far as I can tell, I don't see a favourites feature.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 Sblaize's post

You need to see icon look like price tag it's hard to see it if it's not in the picture of tv show or movie eg on movie snowden image ( on right hand corner of image you see a small grey price tag icon) if you click on it it add it your favourite
Recent Ratings

Reply 3#3 bala's post

OK, I see that now, but is it anywhere other than on the main page? I can't find it on individual show pages.

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

It seems to be only be available on main page where image is promoted they need to add text link on every page as icon is very ineffective as i had no clue what that was until i look into my favorite and saw it was added.

EDIT: ok i know figure out how add favorites on any page - Whatever show or movie you want you see 3 little box on bottom of the player (Collect button) add the movie or tv show to your favorites

To access your favorite you need click here

Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Thanks for the helpful info. 11-18-2016 20:50

To whom it may concern, This is my second post on this subject. Not sure under what thread the first one was. So here it is again. I ordered through Amazon $30 on Oct 15th Order#: 115-0319649-8263422 and haven't received anything to date. Also when the site switched I lost all my Movieonline points. If I had to guess how many, about 1800 give or take 100. There is no way for me to check. Please look into these two events please. Thanks Zapingram

Reply 6#6 zapingram's post

Have you sent an email to Admin? It's LBJEDWARD@GMAIL.COM. You might also try emailing: service@friendvista.com. Anyone who could address your issue is unlikely to notice this post, and email is the most direct way to contact them.

Thread