Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

This thread has been Bumped by waterlilybarbat 2-4-2019 15:47.

Reply 300#300 Milks26's post

Cool. Will check back tomorrow, hopefully fixed by then! Thanks for responding!

911 Season2 Episode 18

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Constant Buffering

Hi for the last few days I have had a problem with whatever I am trying to access on VIP-TV. In that it is constantly plays for a few seconds and then buffers so to watch a few minutes might take 10-15 minutes to play. I have tried on a couple of different devices and have the same issue. My internet speed is really good and don't have a problem streaming from any other site. Is there a problem your end and when do you think it might be fixed? Thanks Lisa

Reply 303#303 sasagirl's post

Hmph! I haven't personally experienced that, nor have there been any other complaints regarding that issue. And I don't really have any troubleshooting advice. But, have you tried de-selecting the HD button found next to the volume to see if that works? Sometimes when HD is on shows don't play.

Reply 305#305 tniat's post

Working now.

Great news. About time.

Reply 306#306 tniat's post

Is it? I just tried and still getting 404 error, same as The Code and 9-1-1 latest episodes......

Reply 308#308 aliann741's post

Please try them again.

I just tried both episodes 9-1-1 S2epi 18 and The Code S1epi 6 with the HD select button on and off and both episodes worked fine.

Reply 309#309 Milks26's post

Yep, 9-1-1 is up and running now (just watched it!) sadly still get a 404 Error saying "the requested URL was not found on our server" for S01E06 (1st Civ Div) so no option to change HD/SD. Weirdly, S01E07 (Above the Knee) works fine. Maybe it's just one of those things! Thanks for responding though

Thread