38 12
Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV.NET will evolve soon, please exchange your remaining F$ ASAP

F$

it won't let me buy any f$ I've been trying since last week when is the new site going to be up and ready

Reply 21#21 shane3335's post

We have not been given a launch date for the new format yet.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Looking forward to an update on this... I am a long time customer of approx 10 years, and the service has never been so bad. Im getting a little annoyed at using points to pay for shows to only end up with "Stream not found" or just never loading, or loading slower than dial up times. This has been occurring since the EU server went down, Im assuming due to the increased traffic on US server. I know I can email someone to get point reimbursed but its hard to write which shows specifically havent worked, because some did and most didnt Note this is nothing to do with my internet speed, as I am streaming shows on paid services now due to this site being virtually unusable right now. Please let us loyal members know whats what and when we can expect the usual excellent streaming service to return. Otherwise I will have to assume nothing is going to improve here any time soon ((( Many thanks in advance Belinda

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

Hi, I have a payment issue. I tried to buy F$ via friendvista.com but the transaction failed (I-P-1475698133). This has already happened earlier and has nothing to do with the credit card which works. What should I do?

Hi, Looking forward to the update but just today I had a payment issue. I tried to buy F$ via friendvista.com but the transaction failed (I-P-1475698133). This has already happened earlier and has nothing to do with the credit card which works. What should I do?

Payment Query

Hi, I'm wondering if you can clarify a couple of points regarding the payment system which is currently in place. I have just purchased a $20 amazon voucher in order to obtain enough f$ to purchase unlimited viewing for 30 days. Unfortunately, I had not accessed the forum in sometime, and therefore did not realise there was to be a new payment system. At this time I only have 12f$ which is not enough to exchange for unlimited viewing. Can you please confirm if you will honour the amazon voucher I have sent as I can see the new system has yet to be implemented, as I do not wish to use the 12f$ if you are going to honour the amazon voucher in exchange for f$.

Reply 24#24 medica1000's post

Sorry for the tardy reply. I saw your post last night, and could have sworn I answered. I'm not sure what would cause a failed transaction, as I have not used the new credit card gateway. Sorry that I can't be more helpful.

Reply 26#26 Noverman's post

I see that the Special Offers thread has been closed, so I'm not certain if it's still available. I'll ask LBJ, because if it's no longer available, it should be moved so as not to confuse members.

Reply 25#25 medica1000's post

i am having a similar issue. and when i try to pay, it's only showing the mastercard icon. i have always used visa in the past. has something changed?

For years I have regularly bought F$ for 30 days of unlimited watching and exchanged them without the slightest problems, I have been very pleased with this system!

Now my unlimited viewing is to expire today so I really don't know what to do until this evolvement will take place - how will I watch on viptv.net?

Sorry if my question is stupid or if I didn't quite understand the announcement but I simply don't want to lose the ability to watch whatever and whenever I wish.

I am rather confused and would like to know how to proceed as the announcement of the change has been made quite some time ago...

Thanks for your help

tycoonworld
[ Last edited by tycoonworld at 10-9-2016 09:15 ]
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

hi im trying to buy F$ cos i want to watch shows now and only have 1 point left. No matter what credit/debit card i use, i get the message 'transaction failed' Please advise? Thanks

Reply 31#31 dhamlet's post

Hi there, details on this thread of how to get points:VIP TV Points - How to get them plus extra!

Reply 30#30 tycoonworld's post

Hi all, I've asked LBJedward to come and give an update on this thread

About monthly subscription: you can exchange a certain amount of points to 30 days unlimited watching service under your member's center in new system. It will cost you around 330pts(equal to current 29F$) .  We are still preparing the new system and  it will be available soon.
We keep improving services for you.

Please exchange your remaining F$ ASAP

How do I exchange F$ for VIP points if I cannot get onto VIP?
Will I lose them when the site upgrades?

Also it has been longer than 8 hours, does anyone know when it will be up and running again?

Thanks

Reply 35#35 kayabunny's post

If you read post #1 and you haven't changed your F$ by the time of the upgrade then they will be change automatically and as for the 8 hours I'm guessing it a bigger job than they estimated
Recent Ratings

Thank you Jim

Will we still be able to buy point with Amazone giftcard to get extra points?

38 12
Thread