Thread
Printable Version

no euro server icon?

no euro server icon?

not geting a euro server icon on my shows at mo...its down? banlron

Reply 1#1 banlron's post

It seems to be missing alright. The US and HD servers are still working ok.

I know we Brit's left the Euro zone ..it's revenge!!!

Reply 3#3 banlron's post

I was wondering why EU server wasn't working past few days

Reply 3#3 banlron's post

Funny! I couldn't get the US or HD server to work for few episodes of POI...but the EU worked

Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

We really need some sort of update from LBJ about this

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Good luck with that?

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

hey everything is taking forever to load and very slow buffering...what is going on? No EU server and US not working hardly. Bel

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

You might have a point there if admin has done a disappearing act who are we suppose to contact ? I am glad we can still use US & HD server but some people are have a tough time loading them because of increase traffic from not having EU server. I was hoping one of our kind mods would have look into this and tried to contact the admin on this issue. I realise not many people know this forum exist but for loyal members it does becoming worrying. Lets give them time to sort this out since this issue started 5 days ago

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I wonder if the mobile site is on another server or is it linked to the US or HD servers

I've sent an email to LBJedward to ask him if he can give us an update here.

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

Thank you we don't mind being patient but since we are seeing more topics on this issue, we don't really want to lose members because we depends paying customers to keep this site running. This was first streaming site i ever discovered and now the competition is fierce . [ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2016 19:55 ]

**Message regarding EU server**

Hello all, there is currently an issue with EU server. Our tech team are working on and will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Until then please continue to use the US or HD servers. They are not geographically restricted so you can use either, in any location.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

VIPtv Team

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

Thanks for the update

thank you for update...go mod team ban

Thank you at least we know it's coming back

We haven't forgotten about this it been more than a month since last update

Reply 17#17 bala's post

We'll have to wait for an update from admin.

Reply 18#18 shinny's post

i understand but i hope people don't forgot about this. As time goes on people might used to current status not having EU server

Thread