Thread
Printable Version

11.22.63 (Hulu) General Discussion (Spoilers)

11.22.63 (Hulu) General Discussion (Spoilers)

11.22.63 Premiered on Hulu on Feb 15, 2016

Imagine having the power to change history. Would you journey down the "rabbit hole"? This event series follows Jake Epping, an ordinary high school teacher, presented with the unthinkable mission of traveling back in time to prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. Jake travels to the past in order to solve the most enduring mystery of the 20th century: who killed JFK, and could it have been stopped? But as Jake will learn, the past does not want to be changed. And trying to divert the course of history may prove fatal.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About 11.22.63 Here

1x01 The Rabbit Hole

I wished i knew first episode was 80 minutes but it was rather slow you really need patience

Series Review

Overall this wasn't as good as hype but it great way to kill 6 hours or half a day when there nothing better on

1x01 The Rabbit Hole

Al asking Jake to go in the closet after becoming ill was amusing but what he was asking seemed impossible with him having to stay three years and I thought he would try and alter Harry's past, Jake was asking for trouble making that bet

1x02 The Kill Floor

Jake referring to the TV series M*A*S*H and the 4077th as his unit in South Korea was quick thinking, trying to send Harry's family away for Halloween was a nice try to keep them alive but I had a feeling  things would get worse before they got better

1x03 Other Voices, Other Rooms

If Bill tagging along wasn't bad enough and getting drunk could of made things awkward but getting Mia her fuel from the racist attendant was great and Jake was lucky Sadie gave him a second chance

1x04 The Eyes Of Texas

Jake using the lyrics from one of the Beatles songs was corny and Bill being attracted to Marina is going to complicate things with him supposed to be keeping an eye on Lee, Jake getting arrested in a whore house just after leaving Sadie was bad timing but then again her husband turning up also didn't help

1x05 The Truth

Sadie's surprise visit was bound to complicate things but having to choose between saving Sadie's life or discovering the truth about Lee was unbelievable after the time invested stalking Lee and Sadie laughing about the truth was understandable

1x06 Happy Birthday, Lee Harvey Oswald

Bill going to Lee's birthday party made it easier to keep an eye on him but finding the bug has just made things harder but having him sectioned was surprising and Sadie's life now being threatened by the Yellow Card Man was disturbing, Jake and Bill making the same bets was bound to bit them in the ass

1x07 Soldier Boy

With time running out it's a good job Sadie was there to push Jake to finish what he started and lets hope she don't live to regret it after what happened to Bill at the institute

1x08 The Day in Question

I liked the way everything was trying to stop Jake at any cost but pulling the gun to get in the building Lee was bound make him look guilty especially after killing him but Sadie dying in the crossfire before ever finding out if Jake came from the future was tragic, what he found on his return was surprising and looks like he should of left the past alone as the future wasn't looking great, I never expected Jake to go back and Sadie still being alive and thinking the outcome was going to be the same you can understand why he let her go

Thread