Thread
Printable Version

No new The Mindy Project episodes?

No new The Mindy Project episodes?

Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me when the last few The Mindy Project episodes from season 4 will be up? Thanks, and hello to all my old pals on here, it's been a long time!! 

Reply 1#1 studiojek's post

Howdy stranger! Nice to see you.

Seems like there are a few shows that are a few weeks behind. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure they will get caught up.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by studiojek at 11-3-2015 13:16 Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me when the last few The Mindy Project episodes from season 4 will be up? Thanks, and hello to all my old pals on here, it's been a long time!! 

Hi! Could you tell me why episode 6 and 7 of season 4 The Mindy Project haven't been put up? Thank you

Reply 3#3 chanti's post

The answer is that this show moved to Hulu which means it's challenging to get episodes i know how difficult it's is finding sources Hulu shows. It's practically impossible.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Ah! But it has been with Hulu since the beginning of season 4 no? So we won't see this show on VIPTV anymore if I understand correctly? Thank you

Reply 5#5 chanti's post

Quote:
Originally posted by chanti at 11-11-2015 19:50
Ah! But it has been with Hulu since the beginning of season 4 no? So we won't see this show on VIPTV anymore if I understand correctly? Thank you

While Bala is trying to be helpful, he is not the site spokesman. Honestly, none of the moderators or members know what sources the upload team uses. I expect the episodes to be added, but I can't say exactly when that will be. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 11-11-2015 20:33 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Good news, they've all been updated today!

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-12-2015 01:30 While Bala is trying to be helpful, he is not the site spokesman. Honestly, none of the moderators or members know what sources the upload team uses. I expect the episodes to be added, but I can't s ...
Sorry you are right sometimes i need remember i don't run this site i am glad the episodes have been added

Apparently "impossible" is not VIPTV language!! Thank you so much for uploading so fast! 

Reply 9#9 chanti's post

Thanks the mods

Thread