Thread
Printable Version

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, November 8th 2015

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, November 8th 2015

The Mindy Project

Hello old vip net friends, anyone remember me? How are you all.

Sorry if I don't remember the rules correctly on where to post but I have a question: when will The Mindy Project be updated?

Thanks and hope all my old pals are doing well!

Waterlilybarb hi! Did you ever resolve your migraines? 

Reply 4#4 studiojek's post

i remember you still here will be last one here

Ha! Hi bala, I remember you too!

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Oops I am slowly remembering how to use the boards!! So...any idea wht The Mindy Project hasn't been updated? Are you an admin now bala?

Reply 7#7 studiojek's post

Nah. Bala serves better as a good forum member. We appreciate that he, Jim (aka codebreaker), and a few other long timers, still stick around and post about the shows.

Unfortunately, the migraines are a continuing struggle. I've been diagnosed with Chronic Migraines now. Each day is crapshoot. I do still check in here daily, usually more than once, but I don't always post. The forum has undergone a bit of an update, but hopefully it's not too difficult to find things. Feel free to post, or to send a PM, if you have any questions.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks! Sorry to hear about your migraines. Take care of yourself and thanks for your answers

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-4-2015 04:31 Nah. Bala serves better as a good forum member. We appreciate that he, Jim (aka codebreaker), and a few other long timers, still stick around and post about the shows.
Thanks for the kind words i am only here because i don't have a social life

Today's episode updates

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-8-2015 14:56 ]

Thread