Thread
Printable Version

Ray Donovan episode 3x4 won't play video, just sound

Ray Donovan episode 3x4 won't play video, just sound

Ray Donovan 3x4 won't play video. It is frozen on preview but can hear the show. I am trying to watch it using mobile on my iPad & streaming via Apple TV. I have tried to play it through Apple TV and just on iPad. It does the exact same thing every time. I've tried to p,as it for 3 days now. 

Reply 1#1 carrieb's post

I don't have an iPad, so can't test on one, but I just tried it on my iPod Touch and had the same issue. It works fine on my Android phone, so there must be something off with the coding for Apple products. You can request reimbursement for lost points by sending a PM to the site Administrator. Please see post #1 of our Error Reporting thread for links to additional information posts.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I tested it too on my iPhone and same thing. However, I tried the episode after (3x5) and it's working fine so it seems to be something in particular with that file. As Barb said, probably a coding issue.

As in interim solution (I've tested it and it works) - Download the Puffin Web Browser (free in App Store) and go to VIPtv.net but make sure it's the desktop site. If it defaults to the mobile version go to the bottom of the page and click on desktop. Then log in and normal and watch the show.

Thread