Thread
Printable Version

Lucifer (Fox) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Lucifer (Fox) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Lucifer Premieres on Fox on , 2016

Based on the Vertigo characters, the TV series centers on Lucifer who, bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, where he opens an exclusive piano bar called Lux.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Lucifer Here

pilot

I really liked this pilot because of comedy aspect to character confession to Lucifer that's really great.

The rest where the problem lies because the supporting character ain't very likeable. Why introduce the kid just show us the cop is a mother who's used date her boss?. Is this the shows attempt at character development ?.

Awesome!

That sounds so awesome and ridiculous!
I can't wait!

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I actually liked the cop, cause she doesn't take his crap, but Ididn't like her getting shot immediately..
A good cop would have secured the scene before arguing with het 'partner'

I wonder who the other 'angel' is, cause he seemed to have a real problem with Lucifer.

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

I like the cop i just didn't like that fact they showed us she's a mother it wasn't relevant to the episode.

This has now been added to the VIP site

well, this seems to be turning into 'the devil is good and the angel is bad, the father is bored and messing with everyone'
I don't like the new angle with the ex being manipulated by the guy that has risen from the dead who is being manipulated by the angel. I hope they cut him out quickly.

Thread