Thread
Printable Version

Minority Report (Fox) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Minority Report (Fox) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Minority Report Premieres on Fox on September 21, 2015

Premiering on FOX September 21, Minority Report is set 10 years after the events that took place in the Steven Spielberg directed movie, but instead of Tom Cruise attempting to prevent crimes before they occur, it’s Meagan Good who’s serving up her own brand of justice as Detective Vega

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Minority Report Here

pilot

I really like this first episode it was very enjoyable to watch and the mystery about Dash brother was nice secondary storyline. My only concern is that it just won't be successful because of previous sci-fi show by Fox Almost Human.

1x01 Pilot

Look like they reworked this episode from what i saw above with the only difference is that took out mystery behind Dash brother and introduced him in the first episode not sure if that's a good thing or not due to the fact it was suppose double role for actor who played Dash which suggest there didn't have enough confidence in him to do that .

Overall even with the rework my opinion is still same i am pleased they changed clifhanger from first episode .

Minority Report (2002)

I thought I would watch the film first as the series is based on it. Talk about a close call for the cheating wife with the husband about to kill her but John only making it because the front door was open was unbelievable and allowing the ex con to replace his eyes was risky, eating the wrong sandwich in the fridge was amusing and the fact Lamar was the one who framed him was impressive

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Dash failing to save the mother was an interesting start but going to Lara was the right move as he was on working without the others

This has now been added to the VIP site

I think 20th Fox owned the original movie, so it made sense that they took over the series. But, just maybe it would have lasted longer if it was on another station.

Overall, it wasn't a bad series, but I was sickened with Dash's character. He  was stupid and selfish. He doesn't want to go back into the milk bath, but he wants to help and he puts everyone else's life at risk to do it. The guy was a pain.

Reply 10#10 Milks26's post

Tv show nowadays don't have much luck unless it's on netflix

Thread