Thread
Printable Version

About MARRY ME & Episode Guide

About MARRY ME & Episode Guide

Together every crazy step of the way.

Marry Me Aired From October 14, 2014 - February 17, 2015 On NBC

About Marry Me
This series follows what happens to longtime couple – high-strung Annie (Casey Wilson) and easy-going Jake (Ken Marino) – when their deeply committed relationship turns into a long and bumpy ride on the way to the altar after the question of "Will You Marry Me?" is popped. After six years together, the couple struggles with trying to decide whether a whirlwind of big fights and botched marriage proposals spells doom for their relationship, when instead they discover a series of "signs" that they think means they are meant for each other.

Faced with proposals gone awry and a string of other unfortunate coincidences, Annie and Jake find themselves destined to be together whether they can get it together or not.

Cast
Real NameCharacter Name
Casey WilsonAnnie Fletcher
Ken MarinoJake Schuffman
John GemberlingGil
Sarah WrightDennah
Tymberlee HillKay
Tim MeadowsKevin
Dan BucatinskyKevin

Source: IMDB

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

Episode Guide

Episode 1x01: Pilot (Oct/14/2014)
Annie is furious about Jake's inability to commit just as he's about to ask her to marry him.

Episode 1x02: Move Me (Oct/21/2014)
Annie is stressed over sharing her apartment with Jake. Gil camps out at a all-you-can-eat restaurant.

Episode 1x03: Scary Me (Oct/28/2014)
Jake and Annie get a haunted house ready for the children in their building but run into trouble with one of the mothers. Dennah decides to wear a skimpy costume to an exclusive party.

Episode 1x04: Annicurser-Me (Nov/04/2014)
A huge storm hits Chicago, forcing the friends to look for shelter in the basement and ruining Jake and Annie's first-date anniversary.

Episode 1x05: Thank Me (Nov/18/2014)
Annie decides to host a Thanksgiving dinner, but clashes with Jake's mother, who's always hosted in the past. Gil finds out that he has a skill for fine-cheese tasting.

Episode 1x06: Bruges Me (Nov/25/2014)
Jake attempts to get to know Annie's father better. Annie helps Gil get ready for a special musical production at the annual Flemish Pride Parade.

Episode 1x07: Win Me (Dec/02/2014)
After Annie and her newly engaged dads discover that their cousin “Scooby” can only attend one of their weddings, they battle it out over whose wedding will win out.

Episode 1x08: Stand By Me (Dec/09/2014)
Annie, Kay, and Dennah are able to convince Jake that Gil has become too reliant on him. Jake wants Gil to take charge of his own life but things end up changing the balance of the entire group.

Episode 1x09: Test Me (Jan/06/2015)
The gang attends a baby shower but nobody can remember the first name of the host and they have come up with elaborate ways to hide this fact. Meanwhile, Annie and Jake are thinking about starting a family and their impending appointment at the fertility clinic has put Jake a little on edge.

Episode 1x10: Spoil Me (Jan/13/2015)
Tensions mount after Annie and Jake discover one of them has already watched the highly-anticipated season finale of their favorite program, that they had recorded to watch together. Meanwhile, Dennah, Gil and Kay get caught up with a pair of police officer swingers Gary Thick (Rob Riggle) and Laguna Matata (Natasha Leggero). Dennah also enlists the help of her Gary and Laguna to perform a polygraph test to find the truth.

Episode 1x11: Friend Me (Jan/27/2015)
Annie realizes that Jake is in need of groomsmen and tries to reunite him with estranged friends; Gil talks Dennah into partnering up on his latest business venture--diet shakes.

Episode 1x12: F Me (Feb/03/2015)
Annie and Jake vandalize a sign in their building and become involved in a hate-crime investigation.

Episode 1x13: Change Me (Feb/10/2015)
Jake grows irritated at some of Annie's quirks, so he secretly enlists Kay to help modify her behavior. In return, Jake helps Kay organize a Valentine's Day celebration for her new girlfriend. Meanwhile, Gil and Dennah become smitten with firefighters.

Episode 1x14: Dead Me (Feb/17/2015)
Upset after Kay breaks up with her, Brianna takes out her frustrations by wiping out Jake's identity; Gil jumps on a job opportunity at Jake's company.

Source: TVRage

Thread