Thread
Printable Version

Humans (AMC/CH4) General Discussion

Humans (AMC/CH4) General Discussion

Premires 14 June on ch4

Humans is set in a parallel present where the latest must-have gadget for any busy family is a ‘Synth’ – a highly-developed robotic servant eerily similar to its live counterpart. In the hope of transforming the way they live, one strained suburban family purchases a refurbished synth only to discover that sharing life with a machine has far-reaching and chilling consequences.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 6-15-2015 10:38 ]

TRAILER: Humans | Sunday 14th June | Channel 4

Episode 1

This was not a bad start to series but still kept me interested but knowing 5 of them that are more capable than majority was interesting but daughter trying to shot her was amusing as she ducted .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I missed the start of this but caught the last 35 mins. It's actually quite good. I'll definitely keep watching.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

I was surprised to find out this aired in UK before it airs in states was nice. Watching ads reminds me why i don't watch tv any-more.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I know, nice that we can watch something in real time! I know, ads are very annoying, but at least we're not as bad as the US ads.....yet!

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

I love the fact we got it in the UK first for a change

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

Makes a nice change alright!

Episode 2

I was a bit worried after ending of first episode where she took small child out of house but the fact she was back by morning was great but notice her clothes were changed was perceptive. Returning  Anita should be interesting as technically there is no fault  

Episode 3

I had feeling something would stop her from returning her saving your son's life was amazing and trust the daughter to hack  anita and post her code on the internet. .

This has been added to VIPTV site

Episode 4

Finding out that Anita is 14 years old was a shock and still keeping her but i can't believe her husband cheating on his wife with Anita . That was disturbing and sad at the same time.

Episode 5

Leo sends Niska to stay with Doctor Millican for a few days, because her face is in the newspapers for killing a human. Mattie contacts Leo and brings Anita to him, but Anita does not recognise the name 'Mia' or show any signs of being aware of her past. Niska and Doctor Millican discuss artificial consciousness and his involvement with the creation of synths. Mattie takes Anita home and finds in a log that someone has had sex with her. She assumes it was Toby, who admits this when Laura questions him. but he covers for his dad but i am glad he told Laura it was him.

Episode 6

Mia able to get quick message to Mattie where Leo should look for her in Anita system worked.

Episode 7

What a great penultimate episode for the season all of them are reunited in the house but we also learn the connection with other one and i can't believe she wants to take them all down but great cliffhanger

Renewed

AMC and Channel 4 Renew Humans

I enjoyed this show too. Great idea. I feel like this is what Caprica should of been.

Reply 17#17 gabsimom's post

That was plan if it lasted couple of season

Season 2

Is anyone watching this ?

Thread