Thread
Printable Version

One Big Happy (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

One Big Happy (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

One Big Happy Premiered on NBC on March 17, 2015

Best friends Lizzy (Elisha Cuthbert, "Happy Endings") and Luke (Nick Zano, "2 Broke Girls") are like family.

As kids, they saw each other's parents go through divorce and have ever since formed an inseparable bond. Now, all grown up and still single, they've decided to start a family of their own, but in a non-traditional way. Lizzy, who is a lesbian, wants to raise a child with Luke by her side.

Then one night, Luke falls for Prudence (Kelly Brook, "Smallville"), a free-spirited British girl who's due to go back to England in a matter of days. Then, just as Lizzy discovers that she's actually pregnant, Luke announces that he and Prudence have gotten married - and in an instant, a different kind of family is born.

The cast also includes Brandon Mychal Smith ("Get On Up,"), Rebecca Corry ("2 Broke Girls") and Chris Williams ("Satisfaction").

Writer Liz Feldman ("2 Broke Girls") and Jeff Kleeman ("The Change Up") serve as executive producers with Ellen DeGeneres ("The Ellen DeGeneres Show"). Scott Ellis ("2 Broke Girls") serves as executive producer/director on the pilot episode. "One Big Happy" is a production of Warner Bros. Television and A Very Good Production.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About One Big Happy Here

pilot

I wasn't sure if i would like this but seeing kelly brook naked was interesting but the fact i remember her as page 3 model is amusing show how old i am . she still does look good considering her age.

Luke meet Paige was good but as soon as she said she was getting deported i knew he would end up marry her but lizzy telling him she's pregnant was just bad timing

edited: to make sense

[ Last edited by bala at 3-26-2015 19:01 ]

1x02 Out of the Closet

prudence making lizzy confront her ex-girlfriend was bound to backfire but her pretending to be her new girlfriend was amusing . That kiss was ridclous the height difference is amusing   . I didn't realise she was at tall

1x03 Flight Risk

Of all the people to have crush on her turning out to be nurse of her doctor was amusing . Prudence trying figure out her title for Lizzy's child was amusing but wouldn't step-mother be the title ?

1x04 Flight Risk

What an idiot trying to be someone he isn't but landing in hospital was amusing as prudence couldn'r answer any of his medical question but Liz could.

1x05: A Tale of Two Hubbies

You would think Liz would be happy when she found prudence marriage isn't legal but accidentally flying Prudence ex husband down was amusing.

Wow, just wow!!!

One big Happy joke.

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

i enjoyed more than i thought i would

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Yeah, sometimes we get surprised in life.

I'm watching Friends with Better Lives right now...and thoroughly enjoying it. Didn't have high hopes going in...but surprised

Thread