Thread
Printable Version

No stream found and losing points

No stream found and losing points

Hello,
I am trying to watch Sons of Anarchy season 5 and each time I click play it says 'no stream found' and keep losing points - anyone know how to fix this and how to get the points back?

Thank you

v

Reply 1#1 mvinatea's post

Some times closing your browser and restarting it helps and by the way you are only charged once per episode as long as you don't click more than 30 times in 24 hours

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thank you for your reply, I've closed the browser many times since yesterday and nothing is happening - watched episodes of season 4 and all worked fine... it's only season 5 that is giving me trouble?? I guess I will get the points back then?

Reply 3#3 mvinatea's post

You should report it in the error thread giving more details like are you using the mobile or desktop site and which server if you are using the desktop site so one of the moderators can check and for lost points send a PM to lbjedward

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Thanks jim, will do!

Reply 1#1 mvinatea's post

Jim is correct. Such errors are better reported in the Error Report thread. I just checked the first 3 episodes of Sons of Anarchy season 5 and all of them started right away. If you are still having problems, please see the thread the link directs you to, and post the information required for us to check out any problems. Thanks.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread