Thread
Printable Version

Girl Meets World Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x18 Girl Meets a Christmas Maya

You cant blame Maya for not being as excited to celebrate Christmas as Riley with her unhappy memories from her childhood and the reason behind their secret Santa gifts was fascinating

3x19 World Meets Girl

I'm guessing the fans outside had no idea they were to be a part of this interactive episode but the cast asking the audience questions was awesome and the bay-widow scenes were sweet

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

This was surprise episode thinking it was normal episode and i was confused as whether this was last episode since the show was being cancelled

3x20 Girl Meets Sweet Sixteen

Cory's class lesson about what happens next was an interesting way to get the kids to contemplate their futures and Isadora pretending to crash like a computer was amusing, Topanga job promotion was surprising but is that the way they are going to end this show next week

Reply 148#148 codebreaker's post

Look like it

Reply 149#149 bala's post

I hope this wasn't cancelled before they filmed the last episode so they can give it some kind of decent ending

3x21 Girl Meets Goodbye

What a cast line up for the final episode and glad it was filmed as the final rather than cancelled without an ending but I thought they would leave for London

Thread