Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x16 Into the Speed Force

Barry had to try something to rescue Wally and entering the speed force seemed like the only way but I don't think it would of worked without Jay's help, Jesse ignoring H.R.'s advice to find and defeat Savitar on her own was risky with no backup plan

3x17 Duet

Barry being put under the same spell as Kara and trapped with her in a musical with all the others was certainly different and Malcolm and Martin also being there I thought it might cross over to Legends as well but never the less it was amusing

3x18 Abra Kadabra

The new villain having some impressive skills I thought would make capturing him tough but using Savitar's name as leverage was bound to make handing him over awkward, Julian being forced to operate on Caitlin after the explosion was risky but releasing Killer Frost is bound to have consequences

3x19 The Once and Future Flash

Barry's trip to 2024 was fascinating but it's not looking good for Iris and Killer Frost joining Savitar is a scary thought

3x20 I Know Who You Are

Finding Tracy was the easy part but with her about to quit and with Savitar using Killer Frost to try and kill her getting her to finish her invention four years earlier wasn't going to be easy, Joe breaking up with Cecile rather than tell her the truth was disappointing but glad they sorted things out

3x21 Cause and Effect

Cisco idea to stop Barry from forming short-term memories was a novel idea to stop Savitar but I had a feeling there would be complications

3x22 Infantino Street

Barry recruiting Len to steal the Dominator power cell from ARGUS was bound to have consequence but with Lyla saying no what choice did they have with time running out for Iris

3x23 Finish Line

Savitar thinking he killed Iris was great and HR taking her place was surprising but you just knew it wouldn't be long before Savitar figured out what really happened and Iris being the one to finish Savitar off was karma but looks like the ripple effect has cost Barry his freedom

Thread