Thread
Printable Version

Payment Issues

Payment Issues

Good Afternoon - I purchased 30 points via point exchange  and I would like to know the status of my transaction please. When I go back to Friendvista.com my account status is sitting at 6 F $. Please find a copy of my transaction. Thank you.

Transaction details as below:
Transaction Website:                       www.pointexchange.net
Transaction Date:                             03-21-2014
Transaction Order ID:                       I-P-139537683349.27
Transaction Amount:                        30.00(USD)
Card Number:                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
Merchant Name:                               ionegme online-N store
NOTE:

Points not coming through from pointexchange

I've had the same problem.  I tried to buy $20 last week and nothing came through but I got the confirmation of payment email from point exchange.net.
I've yet to get a reply.

Thanks.

Payment issue

I tried to pay today with three different cards - all with credit. all rejected. Is there a problem at your end?

This reply is for all who have posted in this thread. Please see post #1 here. Many seem to have issues with ptsexhange, which is why Admin has made the other offers available.

For those of you who have purchased points with ptsexchange, please send your proof of purchase information to lbjedward@gmail.com.

On behalf of the site, I apologize for the problems you're experiencing. Only our Administrator can access your accounts on viptv, so please contact him via the email above. He is located in China, so there can be a time delay. If any of you still have not heard back or been credited within 24 hours, please post again.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread