Thread
Printable Version

Babylon Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Babylon Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Babylon Premiered on Channel 4 on February 09, 2014

Babylon is a contemporary police drama, which is written by BAFTA-award winners Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong (creators of Fresh Meat Peep Show, and Four Lions). Oscar winning director Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire) is producing and directing the project.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Babylon Here

Pilot Episode

I wished they didn't ask him to put his hands on his head as his privates were on show but tazering his dog and his balls was amusing but the police and ambulance crashing on their way to the shooting was a surprise, Liz hopping  to revolutionise the PR department of the police was going to be tough as she's an American and there was a lot of shooting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-23-2014 20:15 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Cravenwood

I had to watch the Pilot episode again as it's been over two years since I last watched it and had to watch this episode on All 4 as it's not available on VIP. Liz talking about work on a girls night out was a bad start to the night and how they could call that a severe disturbance just to keep the piece when it looked more like a riot, the prisoners escaping over the fence does make the police look bad especially as they were outside

1x02 Maze Hill

Those kids smoking a joint in front of the police was arrogant but I suppose being the deputy commissioners son he must of thought he was untouchable and Liz's idea for the force's very own digital news channel was interesting

1x03 Thameside Centre

Pissing himself after that practical joke was surprising and the Commissioner giving Liz and her new ideas his full backing was a hell of a turn around but Finn's job being on the line would make Liz happy, the Deputy Commissioner getting arrested for shop lifting was amusing and what an ending with the Commissioner jumping off the bridge

1x04 Victoria Park

Liz was bound to feel under pressure after the Commissioners body was found and him being a womaniser it's going to be a press field day but Finn taking full advantage to side-line her was a little predictable

1x05 Hackney Wick

You can understand why the TSG Officers covered up that shooting but I wouldn't trust any of them especially Robbie

1x06 London

You just knew the video of Banjo's attack on the litter bin would jeopardise the investigation and they couldn't of picked a worse time to make out while on duty with the riots just starting

Thread