32 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Tunnel Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Tunnel - Showdown (*contains spoilers*)

1x10 Episode 10

The manikin holding the mobile phone was a cruel trick as he was bound to think it was Adam and Elise tipping all the files on the floor looking for something specific seemed strange but talking Karl out of killing him was impressive as he deserved to die for what he had done

Sabotage 2x01 Episode 1

What a start to the new season with the missing parents in the tunnel and the plane crash so it looked like Karl and Elise have more than one new case to solve but I'm sure they are linked

Sabotage 2x02 Episode 2

Spoiler alert!
Don't read until they have been added
I should of guest the woman with the missing passport would become a suspect or she is the luckiest woman alive with everyone dying on the plane, Elise trying to get the young girl to talk was never going to be easy but she was right to think her stepfather saying I told you not the kid was suspicious and it looked like the girl shot at the retreat was the target

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-17-2016 13:54 ]

Sabotage 2x03 Episode 3

The gunman at the retreat filming his kills was surprising and they didn't do a good job of hiding the body of the girl left in the tunnel's mother, capturing the girl they were looking for was great but you knew she wouldn't talk as she tried to kill herself first

Sabotage 2x04 Episode 4

The woman dying while she was supposed to be in police protection was tragic and the hostage situation at the station was risky but the young female officer I thought was killed by another cop and I expected he would go the hospital to finish her off but glad he killed himself instead, Elise trading herself as a hostage was brave

Sabotage 2x05 Episode 5

The woman should of reported the unregistered boat rather than stick her nose in which got herself killed and I'm impressed they found the boat anyway but Robert getting away was predictable

Sabotage 2x06 Episode 6

Robert leaving without saying goodbye was a bad idea as they didn't want him to leave with the police looking for him but killing him to make a statement was karma and Elise asking Erica out for a drink was bizarre as she don't drink but I thought she fancied her

Sabotage 2x07 Episode 7

Not being able to talk to the woman because of British intelligence was bound to make things awkward and with Robert being killed she is going to be next if she smokes the drudged cigarette but her stalling didn't help as she was going to get to the drugged fag sooner or later, Elise and Erica sleeping together was a little predictable but the fact Erica played her was impressive

Sabotage 2x08 Episode 8

Erica coming back was surprising as she must of know they would figure it out but looks like she has fallen for Elise but  and going to the chemist without back-up was asking for trouble but Erica trying them help was a close call for Elise as she had been injected in the eye

Finally got around to watching this after my 1st attempt revealed that the French was not translated on the screen. The characters stayed true themselves, the new writer did not tamper with that, but the plot was simple ludicrous.

Overall, its still a decent series. S1 & 2 was good, but 3 takes the cake. And low and behold we get translations with 10 mins left in the finale. I was planning to pay to rewatch the series on Amazon for the translations - but the plot is not encouraging to warrant the additional cost.

32 12
Thread