Thread
Printable Version

The Legend of Korra General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Legend of Korra General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Legend of Korra Here

The Legend of Korra, a sequel to the highly successful Nickelodeon show "Avatar: The Last Airbender", will focus on the new avatar, Korra. Korra is a determined, independent teenage waterbender from the Southern water tribe who travels to Republic City, a city populated with members from all four nations which she discovers is plagued with crime and an "anti-bender" revolt. Her journey to master airbending begins as she is trained by Tenzin, Avatar Aang's son.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-25-2015 17:17 ]

rebel spirit; southern lights

6months has past since she battled the bad guy.  They seem to have forgotten her powers were taken.  Nothing was said about her lack of water bending.  Loved tenzen and his map!! That was awesome.  So glad the guys were still around.  Helps even everythingout.

Southern lights:  I enjoyed the episode until she went into the Forrest and miraculously fixed the spirits with a touch in the avatar state.  It was too easy and felt like a cheap fix.  She goes into the avatar state without any trouble.  Any always had to work so hard at it.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

civil war pt 1

Korra is almost in the middle of a brotherly dispute.  The concept of war is a good direction for the show.  It will give Korea something to prepare for.

Tennzen and his siblings were great.  I hadn't realized that boomy was a non bender.  Irony!!  I wonder where Tennzens kid went??

peacekeepers

I understand why everyone thinks the avatar is suppose to stay neutral, but Aang never did.  It's the avatars job to keep balance.  That's exactly what's she's doing by placing her father on N. water tribe throne. He's the rightful air.

The boyfriend was in the wrong.  Hes more concerned with everything but how Korra feels and being supportive.   Glad they broke up!

The Sting

I think the  best part of this episode was that Korra wasn't in it. I really enjoyed focusing on the rest of the group.  

I'm glad they figured out who was behind everything.  Kinda late for the girl after she signed some papers though.

Beginning 1 & 2

After Aang and his experience I had a good idea how the avatar was created, but with beginnings I have it in it's entirety!  Korra should shake off the childishness she's had over the last few episodes and the season *hopefully* will officially get on track with spirits, korra and her mission!!  

What a great story about the creation of the avatar and the spirits.

Guide & New Spiritual Age

So glad Korra was able to hook up with Tenzin again.  Finding out Janora was her spirit guide was great.  The adventures.  LOVED seeing Uncle.   He was one of my faves.

NIght of !000 Stars & Harmonic Convergence

Well nothing went according to plan.  At least Everyone is back together and trying to find Janora and help Korra.  I really didn't like the whole Republic City/war business.  Glad we are on track again

Darkness Falls & Light in the Dark

These were two of the best episodes to date.  I had no idea what would happen.  Pulling Raava out of Korra, and her needing to figure out how to proceed.  It really became all about the spirits!  Bout Time!!  The whole season was suppose to be that way.

Korra connecting with her spirit self and then kicking butt was awesome. Janora coming to shed some "light" on the situation was a great use of new found spiritual connections.  

Leaving the portals open is good.  We'll see what happens.

Thread