59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Almost Human Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 You Are Here

I had a felling it was a self-guided bullet rather than the MX's theory of a ricochet but John shooting it for not shutting up was great and Dorian malfunctioning after getting shot was amusing

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well i thought it was SMART bullet but this was one hell of evolution from that using camera to find the victims was crazy

1x09 Unbound

The android killing the woman to snatch her handbag was sickening but the fact it was only to get the android into the evidence locker made it worse and glad the managed to pull the pin on her destruction but it looks like Nigel hasn't finished

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say it was rather stupid of them keep the head such a dangerous android

Perception

Designer drugs killing genetic enhance children all because mother wanted to kill girls responsible for her child death

1x10 Perception

Dorian almost loosing his ear in the crash was amusing and the mothers reason for giving the other girls the fatal dose of the so called perfect designer drug was disturbing

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

He's an android so it really doesn't matter Rudy will just replace it

Reply 49#49 bala's post

His response about having the driving under control was amusing

Disrupt

Well Rudy access Dorian subconscious was interesting but him feeling violated was funny considering he was only charging and not doing routine maintenance but security home system was scary   . I wouldn't trust one in my home considering how it can be hacked .

1x11 Disrupt

Being killed by his own home security was freaky but as soon as his wife went into the pool I had a feeling she would die in there and I wonder who is responsible for the images Dorian is seeing

Beholder

All that killing to get the perfect face and women he was in love is blind   that's irony if ever i saw one on a tv series

1x12 Beholder

Rudy being worried he might be a target for the beauty killer was amusing but Eric killing all those people to impress Judy was disturbing but at some time you knew she would want to touch his face as she's blind

Straw Man

A disturbing case of serial killer who made copy of humans and fill them with straw but finding out serial killer was a cyborg was nice twist

1x13 Straw Man

John eventually solving his father case and also clearing his father name was great as it also allowed an innocent man to walk free from jail and get the proper treatment for his illness

I actually loved this series. There were some recycled storylines that's been done before on other shows and movies, but overall, the episodes were good. I loved the chemistry between Michael Ealy (Dorian) and Karl Urban (Kennex). But, with the cost of producing the show and failing ratings I don't blame FOX for cancelling it.

59 123
Thread