31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ironside Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Hell On Wheels

Who would of thought the rooftop chase would turn into a homicide when he dropped the money in the ally where the arm was then found but harassing the bikers was amusing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well when an episode started with a chase you kind of knew it would lead to another case but the fact that they couldn't arrest him meant Ironside going biker boss to get justice was interesting.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I thought he was going to fall between the buildings rather than drop the money on the body parts

1x06

Well Ironside trying get a confession out a guy who he set up 8 years ago and couldn't was sad consider how far he went to frame him

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Robert framing him 8 years ago for the robbery was crazy and then following him for two days seemed a waste of time until the attempted shooting but one of the shooters escaped was unbelievable

1x07 Minor Infractions

A bus kidnapping leading to comic book ransom was interesting but this has to be a first suspect hanging upside down and when cop told him to come down he did   .

1x08 Brothers In Arms

Well the boss trying take over Ironside case because suspect were Marines but i am glad he was able talk him down when cornered .

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Loosing a finger was a small price to pay for the credit card fraud but buying rare comics to hide the money was crafty

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It was hard to decide at first if the Captain wanted them Marines to escape

Hidden Agenda

Well sending Ironside a bomb because he tried intimidate him but Ironside turn it around on him was brilliant.

1x09 Hidden Agenda

The campus cop being responsible for the bomb and blaming it on another was going to be tough to prove but the way Robert got under his skin I'm not surprised he sent him one but making him sit next to the bomb was great

PS as this is the 9th episode I'm sure this is also the last one

31 12
Thread