40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Broadchurch Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x05 Episode 5

I had a feeling that Susan giving evidence was a bad idea after she identified Nigel her son who put Danny's body on the beach and Ellie looking into Alec's old case should be good as it's a fresh pair of eyes

2x06 Episode 6

Beth finding out Mark was going to leave her the night Danny died was sad and the way Ellie lost it with Tom was surprising but the fact he lied in court you can understand why she was annoyed

2x07 Episode 7

You just knew the verdict would come as a cliffhanger and after that evidence it could go ever way

2x08 Episode 8

The not guilty obviously came as a shock as they are now back to square one with who really killed Danny and what the hell was Claire playing at trying to get Alec in trouble but finding what happened in the old case was surprising, Tom should of left town for his own safety but the town banishing him without harm was surprising justice

3x01 Episode 1

Good returning episode with a new sexual assault case while still seeing how the Latimer's are coping three years later but they have their work cut out finding the predator with over 50 possible suspects

3x02 Episode 2

Keeping the victims identity quiet is going to be touch with everyone knowing everyone and the more the interview the men they are all looking guilty

3x03 Episode 3

Trish not wanting to name the man she slept with before her attack was understandable as she thought it's not related to the attack and Ian lying to police because he blacked out doesn't look good for him, Mark should of talked to the family before raking up the past about their sons death but wanting justice is understandable

3x04 Episode 4

Trish returning to the scene of the crime was brave but as it was in the hope she would remember anything more about the attack it was understandable and looks like they have found the man Trish had sex with but the husband of the birthday girl was a surprise

3x05 Episode 5

You can understand why Laura fells guilty for not reporting her rape from two years ago as if it's the same man she could of stopped him and Cath suspecting Jim had been unfaithful was ironic but asking Trish why she was the one raped out of all the women at the party was cruel but understandable

3x06 Episode 6

I had a feeling Ed had a thing for Trish but even with all the evidence being stacked against him I don't think he's guilty but DC Katie Harford being his daughter is going to compromise the investigation, Mark ringing Chloe sounded like a goodbye but lets hope he comes to his senses as Chloe would have to live with doing nothing to save him

3x07 Episode 7

Mark's attempted suicide was selfish with him still having two daughters alive and I'm guessing someone has planted the bloodstained rope at Ed's place but Jim buying condoms on the day of his wife's party just to have sex with a waitress was sickening

3x08 Episode 8

Being the series finale they had to uncover the truth behind the rape of Trish and after seeing that altercation during the match I first thought it was revenge but who it was and why was distubing

40 12
Thread