Thread
Printable Version

m.viptv.net issues

m.viptv.net issues

Hi, I've been experiencing two issues with m.viptv.net. 1) as of a week ago I can no longer watch show on my iPad or iPhone. It works fine on my nexus 4. Every time I click on a show, it loads and I hear sound but no video. Is there some iOS version comparability issue? 2) whenever you click on a show points automatically get deducted (as opposed to on the desktop where it's only if I press play). So, for example, if I watched a show a couple days ago and the turn on my iPad two days later and the webpage reloads (because I didn't close it) I have points deducted again... Appreciate your help on these two issues. Thanks, Sankalp

Reply 1#1 kalpster's post

The first issue must be on your end, because I and others have been able to access and watch shows on the mobile site without issue (I use my iPod Touch). I do know that some have experienced issues with some shows or episodes, but not with everything they try to view. As for the 2nd issue, that is a problem. Please feel free to send a PM to lbjedward, our site Admin about this. No one else has mentioned the problem, and I haven't experienced this myself, but it should definitely be looked into and rectified.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i have the same issue can you please help this is not working on my ipad, not only that if i go to the mobile website on my computer it is also not working, i have already been charged please help.

Reply 3#3 iondubai's post

I see another moderator has responded to your other post. Until we hear from Admin, there's nothing we can do, as we don't know what has been changed. I suggest not trying to use your iPad on any paid shows until you hear whether it's going to work. You CAN try free shows if you want to test if the site is working on your iPad. Please see the response to your other post for a link on how to request reimbursement for your lost points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread