132 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

it's banshee we know every time they introduce a character they will be morally ambiguous

4x05 A Little Late to Grow a Pair

Proctor has a strange way of asking Hood to bring those responsible for Rebecca's murder to him first and what a way to test Calvin's limits but at least he got the last word, Dawson and Lucas turning up at the same S&M club was lucky for her

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

He really underestimated Calvin but the way he did it was amusing

4x06 Only One Way a Dogfight Ends

I first thought the woman had a bomb in her bag but setting herself on fire in the station was tragic and what Calvin did to his wife was cruel but threatening Proctor isn't going to end well, Deva killing one of the attackers to save her life was impressive and I had a feeling Veronica had walked into a trap

4x07 Truths Other Than the Ones You Tell Yourself

Calvin's men paying the ultimate price for taking Proctor's drugs was predictable but what a shame Calvin wasn't there and I can't Lucas and Brock also got captured but at leased they got free just in time to save Veronica, what Job did was awesome

4x08 Requiem

Calvin going after Proctor mob handed was a surprise and the outcome was an even bigger surprise but Brock working with Carrie and Job's to destroy the drugs was amusing, Clay being the one who killed Rebecca was tragic but no surprise Proctor killed him and Calvin had to die after making those threats

Reply 129#129 codebreaker's post

For a series finale this had a good ending with all the good character surviving and what Job did was nice gesture .

Reply 130#130 bala's post

This was a great series finale with all the bad guys dying and the good walking away

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

At least this is one less show to watch

132 1234567
Thread