Thread
Printable Version

Free Shows

Free Shows

Hi,

I've been watching the free show untill yesterday when they stopped showing. What's wrong? No more free show? What's the policy with that?

Thanks!!

Reply 1#1 pandorarevolt's post

Free shows are available for a limited time and it has been a month since the last new show was added

Reply 1#1 pandorarevolt's post

Looks like they have brought ten back

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This is strangest thing that happened usually when show get moved to the VIP section they never get moved back .

Reply 4#4 bala's post

They have been flicking back and forth for a few days but I can't remember it being empty before

Maybe they are having server/space issues??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Keep an eye on your points.

I was a "free viewer" for a long time. Then I finally bought points for episodes that weren't free. However, I've noticed that my point count still goes down even though the shows are "free". That's just wrong. I guess I will have to make an alias account to get free shows from now on.

Reply 7#7 fmkenney's post

I've been here for over five years and have watched a lot of free shows and have never been charge for them but I have forgot they have been moved from free and obviously charged

Are you confirming that you checked your point count before and after your "free" viewing? I've always suspected that my point count was decreasing too quickly. Yesterday, I witnessed it. The show was The Following and I was charged 4 points because I had to load it twice. Don't look at the viewing history, look at the actual point count.

Reply 9#9 fmkenney's post

Please check your actual viewing history - found under your "Account" info. When you are charged, it will show the number of points deducted. If you click the same episode again within the 24 hour period, or you click on a free show, it should say " PAID" next to it rather than a point amount. If you find you have been charged for a show that is labelled as free, you can send a PM to lbjedward requesting reimbursement. Please include the affected part of your viewing history in the PM.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I tested my theory again yesterday and it did not charge my pay account for free viewing. So, either it was a glitch or I have an overactive imagination. Either way, I am pleased with the quality of this website and the resolution of my issue. Thanks for your assistance and reading my rant.

Reply 11#11 fmkenney's post

I'm glad you sorted it out and are happy with the site. More than happy to read your rant. I've been known to rant a bit myself when I'm frustrated over something not working the way it should, or when I don't think it is. You are welcome to voice your opinions - both positive and negative - in this forum, as long as you continue to do so in a way that is doesn't attack other members. And, of course, if any issues do arise, please feel free to either post or send a PM so that they can be resolved.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread