Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 New Blood

The waiter was obviously up to something but the blood over the brides and Ryan was diabolical and I must admit I thought the girl being picked up by the couple was in danger but her being the killer was a nice twist

3x02 Boxed In

I'm impressed how quick they found the silver truck and thank God they got to Jeffrey's wife in time but the thought of being put in that box while alive was disturbing

3x03 Exposed

Ryan having nightmares about the way Jeffrey died was understandable and you just knew they would react against the press conference but Neil slipping up with his fathers tracker was lucky for the FBI

3x04 Home

The fire house murders was sick and what a stroke of luck Mark was watching the video just before the FBI came but Tom finding the laptop was awkward

3x05 A Hostile Witness

It was obvious from Ryan's meeting on the prison bus Arthur had a plan and Mark was bound to find out about Kyle and Daisy's own plan but Kyle sacrificing himself to save Daisy was understandable and letting Mark and the others get away was ridiculous

3x06 Reunion

Ryan visiting Joe Carroll in prison for help in finding Arthur was a desperate move considering what he said last time he seen him and Tom holding onto that laptop is crazy but Max not knowing about the cameras is unbelievable, discovering Strauss dead was a surprise

3x07 The Hunt

The police underestimated Duncan's importance but loosing two officers was tragic and Duncan killing the girlfriend before he talked seemed careless but Max having another close call is getting annoying

3x08 Flesh & Blood

Theo's wife suspecting he's cheating was understandable but not having any idea who her husband really is was disturbing and how far he was willing to go to keep the police at bay was sad

3x09 Kill the Messenger

Theo makes it look so easy to take out Ryan as those cops could of been trigger happy after hacking the police database and Tom was lucky not to of got caught with that laptop

3x10 Evermore

Theo recruiting the former army soldier to talk to Joe could be the start of his undoing as you just knew those sunglasses was going to be used as a weapon but going through with the execution had to be done

3x11 Demons

Ryan feeling the after effects of his late night drinking was karma after sleeping with the barmaid and you cant blame Gwen for walking out but Ryan and his hallucinations is only going to make things more awkward

3x12 The Edge

About time Max discovered Tom's betrayal but accidentally killing Erin was tragic and being forced to deliver Mike to Mark was sickening, Ryan torturing Penny was understandable as it was a race to see who gets to who first

3x13 A Simple Trade

I must admit I thought Ryan had killed Penny to keep her quiet when the FBI knocked on his door and refusing to leave without making Ryan pay was karma but you just knew Theo would want revenge for her death

3x14 Dead Or Alive

Theo is acting desperate  talking with Eliza but with only Daisy and himself he obviously needs help getting Ryan and kidnapping Mendez and her family now she has retired was the easiest target

3x15 The Reckoning

Eliza wanting Ryan alive was lucky for him but her finding Theo and having her men torture him while she interrogates Ryan on what he knows about her was amusing as he had no idea about her and blew her cover for nothing, being called we will never know if he gets Eliza's organisation

Thread