Thread
Printable Version

TV program stops downloading in the middle

TV program stops downloading in the middle

Hi, I start to play a chosen program and then it simply stops downloading at any point in the program and I cannot see the rest of the program. I restart and the same thing happens. I might get as far as 15 seconds sometimes and then no more, no matter how long I wait. OR, it goes 20 minutes and then simply stops. My connections are all good with the WiFi. I have NO idea why this happens. Any suggestions?? I'm losing points on unfinished programs that I waste more points on restarting and STILL not seeing.

Reply 1#1 masseysan's post

It generally happens when the signal gets dropped. If it does get dropped, no amount of waiting will see it start again.
You need to note the time it stopped on the loading bar, refresh the page, restart the episode, then when it has connected, drag the loading bar to approximately where you were when you left off. It is best to let a show load for a bit before starting to watch.
See our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread for suggestions.
Also, you have 30 attempts per 24 hours to watch any show on the initial points. If you get charged again, please send a PM to lbjedward for reimbursement.
[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 5-15-2012 14:29 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread