73 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Veep Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x07 Special Relationship

Jonah also sent to London while Selina was visiting the UK was to much of a coincidence and I cant believe she cancelled a meeting with Prince Charles, wanting to be driven to the airport at Diana speed but more careful I thought was inappropriate

3x08 Debate

Selina new hair cut did go to her head as she thought she was the bees knees and the coach seemed to be ahead during the debate but Selina forgetting her speech was amusing

3x09 Crate

Selina being interviewed by the journalist was amusing as he appeared to have no idea what they were doing but leaving his phone behind I seen coming and you just knew they would say something inappropriate while it was still recording but rummer about her being the next president was surprising

3x10 New Hampshire

Selina new shoes squeaking as she walked down the red carpet was amusing and the fact Selina had the wrong person fired because she got their name wrong was a bad start to her presidency

4x01 Joint Session

The guys stuffing up Selina's Teleprompter couldn't of happened at a worse time but the fact she got a way with it was impressive

4x02 East Wing

The painting in the White House coming under the spotlight after Gary moved it was unbelievable

73 1234
Thread