Thread
Printable Version

About I HATE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER & Episode Guide

About I HATE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER & Episode Guide

Life Is Never Simple With Teenage Daughters

I Hate My Teenage Daughter Aired From November 30, 2011 – March 20, 2012 On FOX

About: I Hate My Teenage Daughter
"I Hate My Teenage Daughter" focuses on Annie and Nikki who, during their High School days, were outcasts. Annie, a woman who was raised in a family who didn't break the rules and in a super religious family, allows her teenage daughter, Sophie, do as she pleases. While Nikki, who was unpopular and overweight, had "reinvented" herself and is Miss Southern Belle. However, her teenage daughter, Mackenzie, came into her life and she spoils her with everything she never had as a child. As fate would have it, Sophie and Mackenzie are best friends and this leads to attempting co-parenting between Annie and Nikki. Thinking that they have raised wonderful children, they are wrong because the unintentional consequence is the two girls are mean girls, just like the they types of girls that made fun of Nikki and Annie years ago.

Whereas Sophie finds Annie annoying, Mackenzie is manipulative when it comes to her mother because she can get what she wants. Annie's ex-husband Matt wants to be a good father, but doesn't know how to. That is why his brother Jack, a successful attorney is there to help guide them and Sophie looks to him as a father than her real one. The mothers get fed up with the name calling and rudeness and take matters in their own hands to embarrass their teens. However, it proves more difficult than they had first thought. Created by Sherry Bilsing-Graham and Ellen Kreamer, "I Hate My Teenage Daughter"is a fresh comedy that is well needed where the parents fight back for a change.

Cast
Real NameCharacter Name
Jamie PresslyAnnie Watson
Katie FinneranNikki Miller
Kevin RahmJack
Chad ColemanGary
Eric Sheffer StevensMatt
Aisha DeeMacKenzie
Kristi LaurenSophie

Source: IMDB.com & Tvrage

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-9-2014 15:15 ]

Season 1 Episode Guide

Episode 1: Pilot (Nov/30/2011)
Annie and Nikki have to choice between punishing their daughter's bad behavior, or letting them go to their first high school dance.

Episode 2: Teenage Family Night (Dec/07/2011)
Annie's Family Night, doesn't go as planned, when her ex-husband shows up with a girlfriend.

Episode 3: Teenage Cotillion (Dec/14/2011)
Nikki tries to be less embarrassing for Mackenzie's cotillion. Meanwhile, Matt tries to become a better father to Sophie.

Episode 4: Teenage Dating (Dec/21/2011)
Annie is reluctant to let Sophie go out on a date, when she learns that the guy is an older teen. Meanwhile, Nikki and Mackenzie give Jack a new look.

Episode 5: Teenage Escuela (Mar/06/2012)
When Sophie tells Annie that she does not care about getting good grades, Annie decides to set an example by taking night classes at the local community college. Nikki joins her in a Spanish class and is surprisingly fluent as she frequently watches telenovelas. Meanwhile, the dads are in charge of getting the girls to finish an important school project.

Episode 6: Teenage Date Night (Mar/13/2012)
Annie steps outside of her comfort zone when she accepts a dinner date with her former Spanish instructor, Alex. Meanwhile, an envious Jack runs a background check on Alex and discovers that he is hiding a secret that Jack and Nikki decide Annie needs to know about.

Episode 7: Teenage Vacation (Mar/20/2012)
It's Spring Break and Annie decides to take the entire gang on a road trip in Matt's tour bus. Annie and Nikki think the road trip will be a great opportunity to spend quality time with the girls. But togetherness starts to wear thin as the girls are anything but thrilled to be trapped with their parents in an RV headed for the Ozarks.

Source: Tv.com

Thread