Thread
Printable Version

Awkward Quiz 1x01 - Pilot

Awkward Quiz 1x01 - Pilot

Welcome to the quiz for the pilot episode of "Awkward"!

Please answer the following questions for episode 1 of season 1 of Awkward.
1. Complete the blanks in the following quote: "My nightmare began at ______  ____."
2. What came in the mail for Jenna?
3. What word does Jenna's English teacher write on the board?
4. What does Jenna's new guidance counselor think is suspicious in Jenna's bag?5. As Jenna is leaving the guidance office, she receives two texts. Who are they from?
6. Which girl wins the "Sex Exchange" game?
7. How many "invitations to be friends" does Jenna have when she logs in on her computer?
8. What title does Jenna change her webpage to?

When you have answered the questions above, PM the answers to redsoxpatriot30 and post "I am awkward" in this thread.

There is a reward of 1 point per correct answer for each question. There is a grand total of 8 possible points.

This quiz closes on Friday, December 30, 2011 at 12:00 AM GMT.

[ Last edited by redsoxpatriot30 at 12-25-2011 18:52 ]

I am awkward

Thanks for the quiz
Recent Ratings

I am awkward

It was nice to rewatch this
Recent Ratings

Reply #3 bala's post

I was smitten with this show within the first 5 minutes of watching it over the summer. Jenna could be sisters with Juno and Olive from Easy A.

I am akward

kind of surprised by the show. It was better then I expected. But my calender doesn't allow me to watch it.
Recent Ratings

Reply #5 kellemanske's post

I highly suggest you watch Easy A or Juno, if you haven't already, because both have strong female leads that are hysterical

Hopefully, there will be more Awkward quizzes so there'll be an incentive for you to watch it: points!

Reply 6#6 redsoxpatriot30's post

if seen easy A, but Juno not yet. I also liked that movie.

Thread