Thread
Printable Version

Bag of Bones Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bag of Bones Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bag of Bones Premieres on A&E on December 11, 2011

Bag of Bones is the story of grief and lost love's enduring bonds, an innocent child caught in a terrible crossfire and a new love haunted by past secrets. Bestselling novelist Mike Noonan, played by Pierce Brosnan, is unable to stop grieving after the sudden death of his wife Jo. A dream inspires him to return to the couple's lakeside retreat in western Maine where he becomes involved in a custody battle between the daughter of an attractive young widow and the child's enormously wealthy grandfather, the mysterious ghostly visitations, the ever-escalating nightmares and the realization that his late wife still has something to tell him.

Homepage
Source

Discuss Anything About Bag of Bones Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i am looking forward to this if we don't wait for it

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That's the problem with mini-series you can never tell if they will be available for everyone

Part one

What a tragic way that Mike lost his pregnant wife but his dream of Jo under the bed made me jump and the phones ringing once for yes was a little creepy, the fridge magnets were great and then the one bell ring were awesome and how ironic Mattie is playing what looks like another bad mother after The Slap but Jo coming back to ask him to help Mattie and then his dream about her was creepy, Max Devore threatening Mike should be interesting and what a cliffhanger with the girl in the bath

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-13-2011 09:42 ]

Part two

Max Devore was an evil son of a gun and he deserved the curse Sara put on him but how does someone that evil live so long, were is the lords justice but Kyra having the same dream as Mike was interesting and Jo coming back to help end the curse was great but Mattie appearing in the shower to say goodbye was nice way to end

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well this started out strange with happy couple but for her to get killed is one thing but his dreams were a little crazy and as you say magnets were great and bell ring certainly made him to believe she was a ghost. The jazz singer really confused me and the dream about her was very creepy. Your right about the cliffhanger

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes there really dragged that out for 3 hours i had feeling there was reason why she killed herself it look accident but after what we found out i think she did it to protech him.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

That was one hell of a curse for raping and killing the singer and her daughter

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i have say i am glad he broke the curse but title of this gave away the plot

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The first time i seen the tree i had a felling there was something special about it

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah that tree was creepy but i am surprised he didn't burn the bones like in supernatural.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Didn't that stuff he put on the bones corrode them

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes it did ended the curse i am just wondering why she didn't break the curse ?

She was research it surely she could ended the curse ?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Perhaps she didn't know the location of the bones before she died

This has now been added to the Flash site

Thread