82 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I am glad that they were able to finish everything up and have a fairly happy ending considering it was the show finale.  At least they knew it was ending and were able to conclude the show.  I was sad that  there wasn't more of Zoe in the last season, but at least she made the end.  Eureka was one of my favorite shows, it combined sci-fi with humor, gentleness, thought and friendship, rare in todays tv world.  Goodbye Eureka

On another note, at Dragon Con last year, I attended 3 panels for Eureka/Warehouse 13 (not much of Warehouse 13 as this panel only had Mclintlock on it, but they did consist of Zoe, Carter,Holly, and Vincent (Jordan Hinson, Colin Ferguson, Felicia Day, Chris Gauthier) and of course Eddie McClintock who plays Peter Lattimer on Warehouse 13) and 1 panel had Wil Wheaton.  They also had the guy who does much of the science advising of the show, Dr. Kevin Robert Grazier.  They had literally finished filming the finale and season the day before the Con started, with many of them having flown from Vancouver and the B.C. to Atlanta.  They were all sadden by the cancellation, which was done by Comcast, not SyFy.  They also said that they hoped the ending would satisfy fans and also leave a slim possibility of reopening the doors ever (which seems highly unlikely a year later)  All the panels were lighthearted, fun, personable and all the cast seem to get along well with each other, along with stories of their casting.  Again Goodbye Eureka
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 81#81 sanggye's post

I thought that was a nice video since it ain't often we get a chance to hear what actor really like about the show and thanking viewers for number of season is rather nice. . It's nice to be appreciated even through i don't watch on TV but on the internet.

82 12345
Thread