Thread
Printable Version

Case Histories Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Case Histories Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Case Histories Here

Case Histories is set amidst the iconic landscapes of modern Edinburgh, bringing to screen the delightful jigsaw puzzles of Kate Atkinson’s novels and the complexity of her hero Jackson Brodie.
A former soldier and policeman, Jackson’s tough-guy exterior belies a deeply empathetic heart. He's unable to resist coming to the rescue and is a magnet for the bereaved, the lost and the dysfunctional.
Full of entertaining and original characters, each two part story is warm, poignant and life-affirming, enjoying humour whilst exploring the darkness that underpins each crime mystery.

Click Here For The Case Histories About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Case Histories on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 17:42 ]

1x01 Episode 1

Tossing a coin to decide how to bury their father was amusing but finding Olivia's teddy in their father draw 30 years after she disappeared and asking Brodie to find out what happened was interesting but whats the mysterious car that keeps following him and what a way to get him to find some one by having sex with him

1x02 Episode 2

That was sad about the cat lady but strange after Brodie was warned off by her son for extorting money but she actually never paid him a penny and he was also the guy in the mystery car and what a shock the the woman from the last episode who he had sex with was actually the one who killed her sister husband and allowed her to go to prison for a crime she didn't do. Interesting that after finding Olivia's body he covered up who killed her and also finding the missing girl he also kept that quiet

1x03 One Good Turn - Part One

I was starting to think that Jackson imagined discovering the woman's body in the water while he was running but noticing that she’s wearing religious earrings was rather observant and then seeing a dead ringer was strange but Jackson breaking the urn was unfortunate

1x04 One Good Turn - Part Two

The Russian girl was lucky that Jackson was following Smith when he was about to strangle her he scared him off but we did find out the other girl was her sister and I'm impressed that Martin saved the day by shooting Smith

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes it was funny how all the threads were linked.  The girl in the water being the sister of the dominatrix, who's client was the developer who, had a henchman who was the person who had the road rage which injured the hitman and was hit with the laptop of the writer who had the comedian who new Jacksons girlfriend staying with him.  Not to mention the son of the detective picking up the wallet and memorystick.  Needless to say, I enjoyed both episodes.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-19-2013 09:17 ]

1x05 When Will There Be Good News - Part One

Jackson scaring the old woman into crashing her car looked amusing until the car finished on the railway lines and him surviving was lucky thanks to the girls CPR but the police brutality was diabolical

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-19-2013 09:18 ]

1x06 When Will There Be Good News - Part Two

Another good episode with Joanna eventually saving herself and the baby and i had a feeling the husband of the cheating wife would do something stupid

2x01 Started Early, Took My Dog

Jackson attacking the dog owner was great as he was beating the dog with a stick but the dog following him in the park was amusing but Hope looking for her birth parents was a coincidence as his search took him into the centre of 1979 police corruption and murder were it first looked like the police women from the old case may have killed the new girls mother

2x02 Nobody’s Darling

Jackson investigating Rachel's fiancée was interesting as his first wife died in suspicious circumstances and her mother also wants him to investigate him but what a turn out that Rachel killed his first wife and killing herself was sad, I thought Jackson putting £1,500 on a horse was mad but winning £61,000 was a surprise and I'm not surprised the bookie was upset but turning up dead was unfortunate as the last person he spoke to was him

2x03 Jackson and the Women

Louise telling Jackson not to bring his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Julia to the station again was amusing as she was there with him and trust Charlotte his current girlfriend to turn up at the same time, trying to help the teenage boy learn how his mother really died was interesting but delivering Julia's baby was priceless

This has now been added to the flash site

Thread