36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I have just seen episode 8. Thought it was a good one, i am a huge fan of the show, started watching it when sci-fi channel started showing it, but after i moved back to sweden i didnt have sci-fi chanel anymore so i am happy to be able to see it here on tv-video.net, is episode 13 the last one? I mean forever?
Cause i absolutely love the show!

does everyone but carter have alterior motives?

i'm almost to the season final of season 2 and it feels like everyone has a alterior / selfish motive but Carter.  i really like Carter but almost everyone around him is lying to him.  Carter seems to do things for the town and the greater good (like the scientists claim) but everyone else is just out for themselves.

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 1-26-2008 01:46 ]

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

finally got to the end of season 2 and was disappointed.   as a season final it almost felt like it was the series final.  nothing really left open for next season.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Episode 1: Phoenix Rising

This was a very good start to the second season, I felt bad for Carter in this episode due to the fact he kept confusing himself with the 2 time lines, I get a very bad feeling that Henry has finally lost his marbles and I say that because he wiped Carter's memory and not his own, I am so glad that Allison is the new head of GD, I am going to enjoy the new possible storyline involving Kevin as he may have a link to the artifact, I am getting a bad feeling that Allison is going to get back together with Stark, I enjoyed the scene when Taggart was talking to some kids about the Phoenix.

Episode 2: Try, Try Again

This was a great episode, Fargo just never learns and this time he ends up activating a personal forcefield that becomes a danger to everyone in Eureka, I can categorically state that I hate the Larry character, I found it funny when Carter kept getting zapped with the fishing pole, I am taking a wild guess that GD has 14 levels, I agree with Carter that Allison has changed, It was funny when Fargo was telling Beverly some stories to send to people in case he died, I am again shocked that Carter came up with the idea to save Fargo from certain death, Zoe driving is a scary thought and a nightmare I'm guessing for Carter.

Episode 3: Unpredictable

This was a another great episode, I felt bad for Carter in this episode as he had to figure out what the hell is going on with the strange weather conditions and his ex wife Abby who has come to take Zoe back to LA, I don't know why but I just don't like Abby that much, at this current moment in time Beverly is the most interesting character, I am a little confused as to why Allison was so desperate to get Henry working at GD, I loved the ending to this episode with Zoe having her party, the weather man being responsible for the bad weather was a little predicable, Carter in my opinion deserves a raise, I hate seeing Allison and Stark together.

Episode 4: Games People Play

This was a very good episode to watch, I really did think people were disappearing from Eureka but it never occurred to me that he might have been imagining it, I like the fact that the only way of Carter getting out of his predicament was to face his fear of losing Zoe, I was glad in the end that Abby decided that it would be better if Zoe stayed in Eureka with Carter, I like the fact that even during an emergency they have continued the Henry investigation of sorts into Beverly, I found it very funny that while Carter and Zoe are having a father-daughter moment Sarah decides to play some music.

Episode 5: Duck, Duck Goose

This was a great episode, I could not stop laughing when Carter went to the Gym, Jo dressing in SWAT gear to attend the science fair had me in hysterics, I was a little shocked to learn that Zoe has an IQ of 157 but it was sweet of her to lie to Carter and say she has an IQ of 112, I thought Sarah the car was a great idea and it is a shame we wont get to see Sarah the car again, I will never understand how Jane could steal her daughters design, It was good to see Zoe and her enemy Megan save the day instead of Carter having to do it like normal, the look on Carter's face when Zoe won second prize and a car was very funny to see, Taggart is always great in his guest appearances, I think Fin and Megan will make a good partnership at GD.

Episode 6: Noche de SueƱos

I thought this was a pretty great episode, my favourite dream sequence was the one Jo, Fargo and Stark, the main reason I liked this episode so much was because we got to deal with the following things, 1) the storyline involving Kevin and the artifact developed some more and 2) Henry wiping Carter's memory was one of the dreams, I thought it was sweet of Carter to get Jo a present at the end of this episode, I lost some respect for Allison in this episode as she lied to Carter, I still get the feeling that Stark is obsessed with the artifact, the funniest part of this episode was the dream allot of people shared of Carter walking around Eureka naked.

Episode 7: Family Reunion

This was a brilliant episode to watch in my opinion, It was wrong of Zoe to dig into a part of Carter's past that was none of her business but it did lead to a touching father-daughter moment, I agree with Pierre Fargo that Andre Sandrov is a big fat thief, I for one am glad to know that know all Fargo's are screw ups, I loved the reunion scene between Pierre and Belle, I was surprised to learn that Charlie put Pierre in the freezer, It was nice to GD to name a wing after Pierre Fargo, I think the show is doing a great job of building up the Henry obsession for the season finale.

Episode 8: E=MC...?

This was a very entertaining episode, I enjoyed watching everyone in Eureka minus a few people acting stupid, I guess Carter has Zane to thank for not getting effected like everyone else, I like the new character Zane even if he did cause allot of problems for Carter, Zane and Carter did a good job to finish the big bang experiment and Carter worked well with Dr. Emily Glenn to figure out what caused everyone to become dumb, I enjoyed seeing Allison and Stark act dumb together but it kind of brought them closer together personally too, It was funny when Henry said to Carter this is what you must always feel like, I am glad that Carter is now on the Beverly trail thanks to Henry talking while being dumb.

Episode 9: Sight Unseen

This was a really good episode, I have to admit I was waiting for an invisible storyline to happen, I would hate to be on the road when Zoe in driving, Jasper is such a pig so I am glad that Zoe is getting along really well with Lucas, It's good to see Zoe interact with somebody else apart from Carter and Jo, the ending to this episode was great as you had Zoe & Lucas, Allison & Stark and finally Carter & Callie all having dinner, I got the feeling the Kim/Beverley/artifact problem took another good twist in this episode, Carter turning invincible was good and I seem to feel bad for Carter allot as bad things always happen to him.

Episode 10: God Is In The Details

This was a good episode to watch, It may of taken a while but Carter has finally remembered what happened at the end of the season 2 premier, It is great to see Zane again and I hope he decides to stick around this time, Allison looked so funny when she was glowing like a human glow stick but it was also  sad too, Kevin trying to heel his mum Allison was a little freaky to see, I thought it was funny that Zoe and her friends had lost their voices, I was not surprised to learn that Henry goes to Church, I would of gone ballistic, I was convinced it was Reverend Harper behind all the strange things but I was surprised to learn it was Diane Lancaster responsible.

Episode 11: Maneater

This was a brilliant episode that was also quite funny, It was extremely funny watching Carter try and do his job while fending off the woman of Eureka, this episode is doing better at building us into the season finale and I say that because Stark and Allison are keeping a secret from Carter who is investigating what really happened when Kim died, I get a bad feeling Henry is going to do something stupid because of Allison and Stark shutting him down, I was laughing so hard when the toilet exploded and Carter said to Jo what did you eat, Fargo was hilarious in this episode as Carter's bodyguard.

Episode 12: All That Glitters

This was a great Part 1 Episode, Zoe being allowed a sleep over with boys invited only if Jo chaperones was good to see, I might of missed something but why did Beverley leave Eureka, It was good to see Beverley back as the show had been missing something, Henry freeing Beverley from Stark's lab where she was being hidden to get answers has built us up perfectly for Part 2 which is the season finale, I really enjoyed the sup-plot of this episode involving metal turning to gold and then turning to rust, Michael Shanks was brilliant at playing Christopher Dactylos, I would just like to point out that it was wrong of Allison and Stark lying to Carter and Henry.

Episode 13: A Night at Global Dynamics

This was a excellent season finale, It might only be me but this episode felt like a filler episode to answer questions raised in season 2 but it was done so well it made no difference, I am a little dissapointed that Beverley has left the show, I found the scenes with Fargo and Zane quite funny at times in this episode, I was glad that Henry did not go bad and in the end he did the right thing even if it meant he got arrested for it, Taggart was brilliant in leading the people from autopsy to safety, I was kind of hoping for more of a cat fight between Allison and Beverley, Carter and Stark make a pretty good team when they get along, I'm glad that Kevin is safe and back to his normal self and it looks like Allison and Stark will be getting back together.

36 12
Thread