Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x07 Skin and Bones

Tommy being bitten with what looked like a zombie was freaky but slumbering upon a serial killer using his victims for body parts was surprising

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

That was disturbing but getting jealous when another guy show interest in Megan was rather amusing

Doubting Tommy

That was one hell of a frame job against Tommy but Megan just wouldn't quit

3x08 Doubting Tommy

I had a feeling when Megan went back in the bar Tommy would be with another woman but her turning up dead was surprising and the lengths he went to to frame Tommy was incredible

Disappearing Act

Well it was good plan faking his death but you just can't fool Megan and what a shock for the wife her husband coming back from death after 5 years.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

great episode loved the lipreader scene..

3x09 Disappearing Act

He went to some length's to faked his own death but the surgeon trying to save the girl life revealing his real identity was an ironic mistake

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes that problem when your a doctor you really can't ignore medical oath.

Committed

Well Megan getting fooled by the psych patient was truly amazing she had me convinced but i liked the twist she really was a evil genius but i be scared based on good she is she knows where Megan lives big red sign   .

3x10 Committed

Darby was very convincing when she said about her mother killing her sister and the way Dr. Malcolm was impeding their investigation did make him look guilty as well

3x11 Dark City

How tragic that the plane crashed in Philadelphia due to the air marshal opening fire after loosing it but finding out it was all because of drug smuggling was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-9-2013 17:57 ]

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well that was tragic all those people getting in juried was rather reckless but surely it better just give the guy sleeping pill rather than give something could mess with his mind.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

She didn't have sleeping pills. This wasn't premeditated. But it was pretty stupid.

Cancelled.   

*not surprised*
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 5-9-2013 21:04  
She didn't have sleeping pills. This wasn't premeditated. But it was pretty stupid.
Consider her profession i would assume she would have some

3x12 Breakout

You can understand Riley wanting to clear his name but Harrington using a coloured blind guy as a witness along with the money did look like he was framed but Stacey his second wife being the killer was an unexpected twist

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

i am glad she managed rectify a wrong

Final

This was an oke episode, but for the series final it was (a bit) disappointing.
I'm glad they didn't leave any important questions open.

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

Well the cover up went for a while but who thought Tommy boss was megan's dad murder?

3x13 Daddy Issues

Megan's father's body being missing along with the files would make you suspicious but what a way to end the show with Chief Martin being the killer

Thread