Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

E 'Imi Pono (Searching for the Truth)

holy crap kidnap innocent tourist in cab was evil meanwhile Danny dealing with his daughter boy text message was amusing but i am glad she was honest with him at the end

Nanahu" Embers

So much for Danny trying to vacation with his new girlfriend when her ex psycho boyfriend decides hunt her down leaving Danny stabbed but her running her ex over with danny's car was amusing

Kahania (Close Shave)

He can't even have a hair cut and shave in peace

5x21 Ua Helele'i Ka Hoku (Fallen Star)

With the amount of show i watch it's becoming challenging to remember which episodes i have commented on. Elvis murder relating previous episode was interesting as we found out what happened to diamonds that were stolen.

5x22 Ho’amoano (Chasing Yesterday)

I can't believe those 3 grown men decide to get rid of the body but catching them red handed was priceless

5x23 Mo’o’ Olelo Pu (Sharing Traditions)

Doing a solo tradition sail was very dangerous but seeing Kono life before 5-0 was interesting

Finale

I find myself fast forwarding more than watching.  The only interesting part was Catherine coming back.     We should have a thread of shows you are dropping from your personal viewing list.  I have quite a few.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 350#350 arksongbird80's post

2015 has finally made me fed up of watching tv shows

Reply 351#351 bala's post

Me too!!!!   American TV needs to take a note from British TV.  Shorter is better.  22 episodes is long for some of these shows....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 352#352 arksongbird80's post

The problem is too much money in USA , UK shows are expensive compared US show hence the reason for shorter seasons.

Ugh, I hate this season, I hate that the focus shifted from Danny & Steve to the newbies and Noshimuri
I hate the side story with the restaurant & the off the books task force of Noshimuri

Reply 354#354 kellemanske's post

Couldn't agree more I have stopped watching this.

Thread